If you are looking to have an awesome time, make life long friends, having experiences you will never forget, and possibly drink a bit too much, we are for you.We have a very community vibe here and all of our guest usually hang out together doing tours during the day and meet up at our AWESOME bar to go out at night.
We are a brand new hostel that is focused on giving you an all around awesome experience. Our dorms are mixed with bunk beds and Japanese pod beds, which were all custom made and designed by us. Our private rooms are comfy and simple the ones on the the 3rd floor offer an amazing view of the mountains. We are about a 15 minute walk from Aonang beach.
We run our own tours that are personally guided by us and we do extremely fun stuff like deep water soloing, hiking, lunch on private beaches and so on. We also do pub crawls every night and you can always catch the premier league games and some killer music in the bar.
You have access to laundry service and Wi-Fi so you stay clean and connected. You can feel free to contact our staff with any questions you may have. We all love meeting new people and cannot wait to meet you.
1. Check in is at 2 pm and check out time is at 12 pm. You can register and drop your luggage before the check-in time starting from 7 am.
2. We require 3 days advance notice for free cancellation. Hostel World deposit is nonrefundable.
3. We accept payments in cash in local currency only.
4. Reception is open from 7 am until 12 am. We also provide a tour-booking service and motorbike rental.
5. We provide Wi-Fi Internet connection at the lobby and in the dormitory rooms.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Ao Nang? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Ao Nang in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.