Located in the core of the old Jeonju area, in Nearest Guesthouse you can enjoy commanding position of sightseeing, traditional culture & food, open market and weekend night life of the city. From here, guests can easily access to the fascination of Jeonju. The main attractions of this city such as Hanok Maeul · Jeondong cathedral · Gyeonggijeon(10 minutes on walk), Street of the Youth(2 minutes on walk), and Street of the Cinema(3 minutes on walk) are very close from Nearest.
We aim at small establishment, big service. There is 4 dormitory rooms and 5 bathrooms in Nearest. Every room has 2 bunk beds, so full scale of Nearest’s accommodation per night is only 16 persons. Is it small? Yes, but we’d like more to say “That’s familiar!”. And for that familarity, Nearest’s communicating space(a resting & information lounge) is relatively far bigger than any other guesthouse in Jeonju.
Offering guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Nearest is trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We have Wi-Fi in public areas, private bedside light, private bed shelter, barbecue equipments on the rooftop, separated smoking garden, and so on. High quality room facilities, including satellite/cable TV, LED panel LG television, Samsung and LG computer, room air conditioning system, shower, pure water machine, wetness removing machine will help tourists to recharge themselves after long day.
1. Our reception is open 24 hours a day and there is no time limit. For your safety, CCTV cameras are equipped.
2. We don't sale alcoholic beverages. You can take it from close convenience shop. Drinking is permitted only in the community space, and only before 12 pm.
3. The guest who causes displeasure someone or goes against proper religious and cultural etiquette is subject to be checked out compulsively.
4. Under 10 year old(120months) kids are not allowed to stay in the dorm rooms.
5. Check in from 2pm and check out before 12noon.
6. We accept cash payment only.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Jeonju? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!