Vattui Beach Villa Jomtien is a nice choice of a private villa for your vacation in Pattaya with family or a group of friends.
- Facilities in the neighbor of this village: convenience stores, laundry shop, hostels, hotels.
- Restaurants on walking distance: Sudtanglak Restaurant, Lungwai Restaurant, Poopen Restaurant
- Hotels on beach road (near by landmarks): Lucky View Hotel and Isawanya hotel. These two hotels are located in front of the entrace of the village to the villas. Furthers, it will be Sigma Resort.
- 2 parking spaces
- Outdoor Terrace and Charcoal Grill
- Wifi internest access
- Cable TV channels in living room
- Refrigerator, Baking Oven, Induction Fryer, Kitchen kits, Chinaware, Washing Machine, Dryer Machine in Kitchen
- Airconditioning in living room and bedrooms
- Comfy beddings and linens
- 1 King Bedded Room on 1st story, 1 King Bedded with Single Bed in 2 bedrooms on 2nd story
- Renting motorcycle and bike are available on recommendation.
- Public transportation is available on beach road such as truck taxi and motorcycle ride taxi
- Renting water sport activities are available on the Jomtien Beach such as jet skis, Para sailing, Scuba diving, Banana Boat Ride, Kite Surfing
Referring to the villa rental agreement, the price is offered only equipped furniture and infrastructures only. The holiday house booking fees are not including key, lost and damage of any incidents that may occur while your stay. Upon check in on, you will require to give total amount of outstanding balance of accommodation and the lost and damage guaranteed deposit which bases on how many night of your stay, starting at Baht 1,000.-net per night. The lost and damage guaranteed cash will be returned to you once house; and its furniture and infrastructures are inspected during check out in good conditions by return before departure.
Referring to the villa rental agreement, the price is offered only equipped furniture and infrastructures only. There are importantly rules for your stay as following. To trash all garbage, disposal food in the bins. Washing utensils and tidy up the cooking and dining usage. Return the property and all assets back to our house team in good condition before you check out.
Gentle reminders to inform you to response in cash for any stains, lost and damage matters as the actual cost of replacement and repairing of incidents that may occur during your stay before your departure.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Pattaya? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Pattaya in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.