Kitesurfing Lanka in Kalpitiya offers a range of accommodation options for high end as well as backpackers. We have a number of sports as well such as Kitesurfing and Kayaking. The property is situated in front of the ocean and has the most amazing views.
When the winds quieten down, Kalpitiya becomes a different place. The seas calm and becomes crystal clear, the dolphins and whales start to emerge and the impressive Bar Reef starts to reveal its beauty to us.
We bring out the Kayaks, Snorkeling Gear, Stand-up Paddle Boards, Horses, Cycles and start to explore Kalpitiya at a leisurely pace. The place is dotted with remnants of the Dutch, who colonized Sri Lanka over 300 years ago. The rustic beach setting and fishing village brings out a part of Sri Lanka that is unique and intriguing.
Our main passion, Kitesurfing is still a possibility especially from January to early March in the afternoons. Kalpitiya is Sri Lanka’s most pristine beach locations. It is a chilled out place with a leisurely vibe, you might never want to go back home.
****Note: Please inform the staff the type of beds you prefer(single/double bed) in advance.
1. Please ensure that you book in advance. Ask us for special deals. Especially from November to April we slash our prices so you can really benefit.
2. Kalpitiya is a place that has frequent power cuts and we are one of the few places that has a standby generator as well. You wont be in the dark.
3. You can check in any time and check out until 9am.
4. For food, unless you want to eat local the village offers very little western food. Don't be afraid, our chef can cook out some great meals. Feel free to contact us if you need any support or advice.
5. Please inform the staff the type of beds you prefer(single/double bed) in advance.
Dil in Sri Lanka (+94) 773 686 235
Leo in France (+33) 685 154 789
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Kalpitiya? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!