The Moatview Guesthouse offers a 10 bed mixed dorm with AC,and 8 bed of mix dorm with fan also 4 private rooms with ac Hot showers, fast wfi connection, tv room/reception area, use of a fridge, computer, lockers, towels linen, out door sitting area with tables and chairs.
The property is just a 2min walk to bars and restaurants and 5min walk to the famous tapea gate. The owner is also a tour operator and can sort out all your trips to tiger kingdom, jungle flight, jungle trekking chiang mai zoo, and temples and package deal to the south islands. There are scooters and bikes available for rental.
The famous Muay Thai fighting is also just a 5min walk away. The property is with very good value for money for the modern day backpacker. It is a very friendly hostel. The owner is a Thai local but speaks perfect English. He will help you plan your journey and you may ask anything about the city and local areas.
1. Cash on arrival and no credit cards please.
2. Check in is after 12.00noon and check out no later then 11.50am. You may have a late check in if you give us prior notice.
3. Two day cancellation policy.
4. Our reception is open from 9am to 11pm.
5. No smoking in upstairs dorm or private rooms, but you can smoke down stairs in reception or out door sitting area.
6. Locker keys are free but must be replaced with another if you loose it.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Chiang Mai? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Chiang Mai in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.