Green Tiger Vegetarian House is located in a quiet, small street inside Chiang Mai`s old city, near temples and close to public transportation. The old tree-lined canal surrounding the old city and the ancient North Gate are close by.
The busy tourist areas with shops, massage places, tour agencies and restaurants are within walking distance or short ride by bike. In the evening, enjoy live music at a popular and informal jazz club with a great social scene, just a three-minute walk away.
Green Tiger Vegetarian House has 32 rooms, including three 8-bed dorms with comfortable mattresses for a good sleep, private bed lights, shared en-suite bathrooms (2 toilets, 2 showers), air conditioning, a wall fan and large lockers.
The dorms are located on the ground floor next to the lobby and common seating area where you can enjoy free 24-hour coffee, tea & toast. There is also a convenient self-service fridge with local beers and soft drinks. You can relax in our common areas around the pool, at the sky lounge, in the garden or at our cafe, where we offer asian and western vegetarian food, fresh fruit juices and cold drinks.
You can explore the city by foot or rent a bicycle or a motorbike. Or you can take a shared taxi or hire a Tuk-Tuk just a few steps away from here.
We also offer our own taxi service to get you anywhere and we provide airport transfer.
1. Check-in time: 12:00.
2. Check-out time: 14:00.
3. Balance payable in THB upon check-in.
4. Credit cards not accepted. Cash only, please.
5. Cancellation policy: 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
6. Minimum age for dormitories: 12 years.
7. Child policy for private rooms:
1) Infants: Ages 0-4 years stay for free if using existing bedding. Note: if you need a cot, there may be an extra charge.
2) Children: Ages 4-12 years must use an extra bed.
3) Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
8. No Durian.
9. No pets, please.
10. Key card lost or damaged - THB 150 charge.
11. No smoking by law, except in designated areas.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Chiang Mai? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Chiang Mai in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.