Estancia Santa Clara is a beautiful and peaceful ranch, surrounded by endless hills and plains where you can feel in harmony with nature
It is built on4.000 hectares (9.885 acres) and located in Caapucú, 141 km (88 miles) from Asunción.
Rates includes accomodation, breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and all the activities.
All the Double rooms have an extra single bed.
- Horseback riding
- Ranching activities (herding cattle and buffalos, branding of livestock and vaccination & agricultural activities)
- Milking of cows and Asian buffaloes
- Mini zoo with jaguarete (american tiger), puma (american lion), monkeys, parrots, etc.
- Photographic safaris
- Tour of ”La Virgen” hill and the surrounding forests
- Walks on natural paths
- Bird watching
- Tractor, wagon and bicycle tours
- Walking tours of nearby streams and creeks
- Volleyball and soccer
- 10 meter swimming pool
- TV Room with video
- Hammocks in corridors
- Small library with books and magazines in Spanish, English and French.
- Table games
The cow and buffalo milk, fruits, cheeses, jams, vegetables and meats served for breakfast, lunch and dinner, are produced almost entirely at the ranch.
The natural vegetation, the streams, cultivated forest, plantations of eucalyptuses, and the gardens combine to create a tranquil ambiance.
• After the reservation, and confirming the time of arrival to Caapucú, a guide from the "Estancia Santa Clara" will meet the tourist in Caapucú ,at the Gas Station, and guide them through the ranch to the main house. The 5-km (3-mile) trip is on an all weather road that is trafficable throughout the year.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Asuncion? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Asuncion in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.