Well placed hostel just at the north end of the old town. Room clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Not really for people aiming to get any sleep though as the rooms come off the lounge area where the TV and kitchen is. Technically only open 07.00-23.00, but this did mean we got woken up at 07.
The Mosquito Hostel - has the perfect location, probably the Best Located hostel in Krakow, close to the Train Station ( 5 min walk) and to the Main Square ( 5 min walk ), so there is no need to drag your heavy luggage through the whole city while trying to find your hostel.
NEW YEARS EVE PARTY !
Join us for that unique night and party with us. On 31st of December you will have a chance to see how Mosquito celebrates NYE ! Check our facebook for last year NYE Party ! It was wicked !!
Welcome drinks, food, snacks on the house ! Don't hesitate and book it!
NEW YEARS EVE PARTY !
' Mosquito has thought of literally everything a backpacker needs in the hostel. It is a benchmark of what other hostels need to follow ' by Erwin, USA.
We are called a Backpackers paradise with awesome facilities where you can drink your own alcohol, enjoy free dinners, chill out and make friends as well as start out the night the right way.
Our facilities include 10 rooms ranging in size from twin /double / triple private rooms to 6 /10 /12 bed dorms (each bed has a thick mattress, comfortable duvet, bed linen and reading lamp) with three bathrooms ( 24hr hot showers), chill out common area & another common area direclty connected with fully equipped kitchen & balcony for smokers.
What do you get at Mosqutio Hostel Krakow ?
- 700 meters from Train / Bus Station
- 450 meters from The Main Square
- right next to the Traditional Food Market Stary Kleparz
- 5 meters to ATM / 20 meters to 24 hour mini market
- 10 meters to bus/tram stop
- walking distance to all main attractions in Krakow
- comfy beds with thick comfortable mattresses
- modern interior design in all rooms
- balcony in some of the private rooms
- Laundry for 0,00 PLN (0,00 euros)
- Airport pick up for 80 PLN ( 18 euros )
- We cook for you! Free dinner is provided on every day of the week - Mosquito Hostel Pub Crawl / Bar Tour on every day of the week
- events (vodka tasting, drinking games, mulled wine, shisha smoking, familly dinner cooking) every day of the week
- great selection of games, books, magazines and guide books
- unique decor, warm colors to make you feel like you're at home
- custome made furnitures designed for travellers needs
- the nicest & friendliest & most helpful ever
- eager to provide best tips for shopping, eating and going out
- always on duty
- will take you out and show the best what Krakow has to offer
- will help you find best way to get to your next destination
- 24/7 reception - check-in - security
- lockers for each dorm guest
- keys to the main gate for each guest
- safe on request
- backpackers paradise
- peaceful vibe
- easygoing & friendly
- a great place to meet other travelers
Value For Money
- Free yummy breakfast
- Free dinners
- Free linen & comfortable duvets
- Free Walking Tour
- Free coffee and tea all day long
- Free Internet & WiFi
- Free huge security lockers
- Free laundry
- Free Luggage storage
- Free Maps & Info
We are suited to a wide audience since we offer a great combination of party & chill where travellers from all over the world meet and exchange experiences. If you are a person who wants to make new friends, have a beer, enjoy the hostel atmosphere, enjoy Krakow, you are really welcome! Our success is based on the respect to others!!!
Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the crazy drunken atmosphere offered at most other hostels. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing the city.
All rooms, common areas and bathrooms are recently refreshed and look like new. Air conditioning/heating in the common areas.
MONDAY - Cooking together is the best way to make new friends! FAMILY DINNER will be served at 7.15 pm. Come earlier to cook with us. At 9pm you'll have chance to compete with other travelers during GAMES EVENING
TUESDAY - Time for challenge! Let's beat the other team with FLIP CUPS game! But before you need to try our CHINESE FOOD at 7.15 ;)
WEDNESDAY - Have you ever tried polish ZAPIEKANKA? Not yet? Come to our kitchen at 7.15pm and grab one! In the evening enjoy peaceful vibe of SHISHA with other travelers.
THURSDAY - Hot and spicy its LECZO time! Put your sombrero on, and get ready for drinking cool and refreshing SANGRIA. Ol!
FIRDAY - Paradise for Pastafarians; SPAGHETTI time! We're never fed up with drinking! Let's play DRINKING GAMES and check who will be the last man standing ;)
SATURDAY - You have a chance to try the most known polish food tonight PIEROGI. Let's face it you won't miss POLISH VODKA SHOTS, will you? ;) Tonight in common room at 9pm. Be there!
SUNDAY - Feel like if you are in Maroko and have KUSKUS for dinner. Make it sweet for the evening and BAKE TOGETHER! Come at 9pm and try your baking skills.
Please note that all events at our hostel are free of charge. You just need to sign up on the list!
We offer discounted tours to AUSCHWITZ - Birkenau, Wieliczka SALT MINE, Zakopane & others. Pick up from the hostel! Professional guides. All included in the price.
If you are arriving early in the morning feel free to check in early and wait for your room or bed in our common area.
To sum it up...in Mosquito Hostel Krakow you will have a familiar, friendly and young atmosphere where you will find us the whole day always willing to help you find a place to eat, to go out, also to book tickets, find the best deals.
If Krakow is the place to be, then Mosquito is the hostel to be at.
You haven't found what you are looking for? You need a bigger private room? Please check AAE Krakow Hostel for big selection of private rooms with dorm prices!
Please read our 'Things to note' before you make reservation with us. If you have any questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us.
Note : Our Triple Room with shared bathroom has 1 double bed and 1 single beds! Guys - don't be surprised :) . If you want to book Triple with 3 single beds choose Triple Ensuite
REMEMBER CANCELLATIONS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED BY EMAIL AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE ( till 00.01 am two days before your arrival).
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! LATE CANCELLATIONS ARE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR THE FIRST NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION.
AGE LIMIT 18 - 45 years old for Dormitories. People out of this brackets are welcome to stay in our private rooms.
2 weeks cancellation policy for groups.
No smoking policy throughout hostel
WE DO NOT ACCEPT STAG/BACHELOR/HEN PARTIES If you are this type of group you will be asked to leave the hostel and will be charged for your whole reservation.
Rynek Kleparski 4/6
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Well placed hostel just at the north end of the old town. Room clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Not really for people aiming to get any sleep though as the rooms come off the lounge area where the TV and kitchen is. Technically only open 07.00-23.00, but this did mean we got woken up at 07.00 every morning by chatty people having breakfast.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 95% for this property is based on ratings provided by 189 guests.