Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
ul. Starowislna 32
Free Hostel is conveniently located in the heart of Krakow. Thanks to the fact that we are right in the middle of city between its two most vibrant parts- The Old Market Square and Jewsih Neighbourhood called Kazimierz, our location is second to none.
We have a variety of rooms available to suit your individual needs, not only private 2-, 3-, 4-persons rooms but also 6-, 8- or even 10-beds dorm rooms. All of the guest rooms are fully furnished to a high quality.
Free Hostel features large common rooms, equipped with a TV, a DVD player, darts, games, books which are also fully fitted kitchens, available 24 hours. Guests of Free Hostel have free breakfast, access to desktop computers and Wi-Fi, luggage storage, linen, safe box.
While coming exhausted after walk through the old amazing Krakow streets or after having fun in city clubs, you can relax in our common room sharing your impressions with new friends
- reception 24 h
- private 2, 3, 4, 5 persons room all with private bathroom, tv
- comfortable 6, 8 and 10 bedded dormitory rooms
- 2 common rooms with equipped kitchens
- free access to the computer and the internet 24 h
- continental breakfast included in the price
- free luggage storage and safe box
- free linens, scheets
- camera monitoring safety guarantee
- possibility to pay with a credit card
- hair-drier, ironing board and iron available for free
According to resolution of Cracow City council no. Lxvi/614/04 each individual staying in Cracow longer than one day for tourist, recreational and training purposes is obligated to pay resort taxes to the amount of 1.60 PLN per person for every one day. A city taxi is not included in the price
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 86% for this property is based on ratings provided by 7 guests.