If you're looking for a good quality, fairly cheap place to stay while you're in Kraków, STAY WITH US!!! Welcome to FREEDOM HOSTEL, located just 15 minutes away from the Main Market Square by foot (2 minutes by tram). We can offer you excellent location, super quality of services, always nice and helpful staff, an easy transfer between the Main Railway Station and the airport and all the information you need to make your trip to Kraków be the best ever.
Hostel reception is open 24/7 and our team is ready to assist you in all matters, and will be glad to reply to all of your questions on Krakow, traveling, package tours, bike rentals, and all the others not mentioned above.
Take advantage of the cozy living room - a meeting place for you and your friends, prepare meals in a kitchen corner or have free coffee or tea. A mini cafeteria offers fresh and tasty hot and cold snacks all day long.
A fully equipped kitchen corner is available for all guests willing to make meals on their own.
- hostel breakfast ( which consists of: breakfast cereals, milk, yoghurt, jam, cheese, pate, butter, bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, tea and coffee),
-access to the wi-fi
Local tax is not included (1.60 PLN per day per person).
In addition, we offer the following services to facilitate your stay with us:
- You can leave your valuables in the reception safe (free of charge)
- Order a transfer from/to the airport (PLN 80 one way)
- Book package tours to Krakow, Auschwitz - Birkenau, Wieliczka, Wadowice, Zakopane.
- Book tickets to the theatre, philharmonic society, museums, Wawel Castle.
- Book individually guided tours in the language of your choice.
- You can leave your luggage in our storage room free of charge
- Lift is available in the building
The hostel has 24 comfortable rooms with en suite bathroom with shower and satellite TV. There is also a cozy living room where you and your friends can meet, prepare meals and enjoy free coffee or tea.
- Twin rooms
- Triple rooms
- Rooms for four people (extra beds available on request)
How to come to us:
TRAM: 4, 8, 13, 14, 28
BUS: 114, 139, 159, 164, 169, 179, 501
NIGHT BUS: 601, 610
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.