"Peregrinus Apartments & Rooms" is an exceptional place and an extraordinary offer. We have truly inexpensive rooms with bathrooms or without for those penny-conscious, as well as attractive suites for those demanding more.
All our clients will enjoy professional service and unique atmosphere of the place. All that in a recent renovated house located some 300 metres from the market square and 200 metres from the Wawel Castle.
Various sizes and standard. For a group of friends and for those who value privacy. One may choose from double, triple and family rooms with shared bathrooms and double rooms with own bathroom. A roomy, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove is available for our guests.
From the Main Train and Bus Stations:
* By foot About 20-minute walk along the route marked on the map (from the square outside the Main Train Station and Galeria Krakowska walk down the tunnel to the other side of the street, past the J. Slowacki Theatre, down Pijarska and Florianska Streets to the Market Square, then across the Square by the Town Hall Tower, down Wislna St. to Planty. Next, walk across Straszewskiego St. by the Filharmonia concert hall, down Zwierzyniecka St. to number 15 where we are located).
* By taxi the best option is a call, the fare should cost 10-15 ZL. (Beware of the taxis parked just outside the station, they are un-associated and charge more for the ride)
* By tram or bus from Dworzec Glówny stop
Or Bus 502, direction Biezanów Nowy, gets off at 2nd stop - Filharmonia and walk down Zwierzyniecka St.
* Tram 2, direction Salwator, get off at 3rd stop, and walk past the Filharmonia concert hall to Zwierzyniecka St.
From the Balice airport:
* By car you can book an airport pick - up in our Hostel by e-mail.
1-4 people: 80 ZL
5-8 people: 110 ZL
* By train from the main entrance to the Balice Airport by bus to train station, and than by train to the Main Railway Station in Cracow
* By bus number 292, get off at "Cracovia" stop, than walk to the traffic lights and cross the street with 6 car lanes (there is another traffic light with two car lanes), you should be now on the corner of Pilsudskiego Street and Krasinskiego Avenue. Turn right and walk along the Krasinskiego Avenue more or less 400 meters and turn left into Zwierzyniecka Street and you'll find our hostel and you'll find our hostel on your left.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Fantastic. The staff were really helpful. Would definitely recommend.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Very friendly people who are allways willing to help.
Overall a nice place if you are just in need of a bed, facilities and breakfast.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.