For over 6 years now Tutti Frutti Hostel has been regarded as one of Krakow's best hostels. Let me tell you why:
- An unbeatable location: Florianska is Krakow's most famous street. The hostel is a 10 minute walk from the train station, and a 2 minute walk from Krakow's famous Main Market Square!
- The layout of the hostel means that the rooms are well separated from the common areas, so any parties will not disturb those wanting a good night's sleep!
- The main common room is equipped with a plasma TV, DVD player, surround-sound stereo, and loads of books and dvds.
- We offer a free buffet breakfast as well as other free food on certain days. And the fully-equipped kitchen means you can cook your own food whenever you want.
- To ensure a comfortable stay we offer free luggage storage, free lockers and padlocks, and the reception is open 24 hours!
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, as well as two computers also free for guests to use.
- Our knowledgeable receptionists that will go out of their way to may your stay as enjoyable as possible. Apart from free maps and tourism advise, you can also book Auschwitz and Salt Mine tours, and much more!
Please note before you book:
- we only accept guests between 18 and 40 years old in dormitory rooms (we also offer private rooms for the other guests)
- dormitories and private rooms are located in two buildings on The Florianska Street (main building where the reception is located- no 29 and the building across the street- no 24). Keep that in mind if you come with big group
- we are situated on The Florianska Street- the most famous and busiest street in The Old Town which means that it gets noisy during the day as well as the night hostel i apartamenty
- we respect people's right to sleep however we are a hostel which means that most of our guests are young and outgoing people so keep in mind that they can make some noise during night hostel
We hope to see you in Tutti Frutti very soon!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The best thing about staying at this hostel is the location just a block from the old town square. The staff were helpful and the price was very affordable.
The only negative is that my room was directly across from a hip hop bar. It was extemely loud every night until 3 am and with summer weather there was no way to leave the windows shut. The smoke from the bar drifted right into my room along with the music. And then early in the morning the garbage men come and make a racket.
It was hard to get a good night's sleep with those kinds of conditions.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Right in the heart of the old city, simple but welcome buffet breakfast, free coffee/tea at anytime, kitchen facilities, nice lounge, helpful staff. Somewhat over-excited clientel at times due to Krakov's image as party-town (and hostel's encouragement to think of it as a party-hostel instead of remembering that, mainly, you need a hostel to sleep in). Things were quiet at night when I was there.
Location was spot on central, everything was a few minutes walking distance away.
The room was much better than expected, with all the cooking supplies, large bath, spacious beds.
The perfect location for a visit to this city. Just off the main sqaure. The staff were really polite and friendly and the rooms & facilities were great.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.