Ok for the fair price, however, rooms are really noisy. There´s a guest kitchen, but not well equipped and without stove/oven. One bathroom is shared among up to 8 people (toilet within bathroom). The matresses are really comfortable.
A special place with a charming atmosphere Lisbon Guests is a centenary building located in the heart of Lisbon, 50 meters away from the Avenida Metro Station on Avenida da Liberdade, 2 mins walk from Restauradores Square, only 10 mins walk from the main t
A special place with a charming atmosphere… Lisbon Guests is a centenary building located in the heart of Lisbon, 50 meters away from the Avenida Metro Station on Avenida da Liberdade, 2 mins walk from Restauradores Square, only 5 mins walk from the main train station at Rossio, providing easy access to all of Lisbon's attractions not to mention Lisbon beautiful beaches.
Staying at LisbonGuests allows you to combine comfort while at the same time enjoying a friendly atmosphere, sharing a slice the Portuguese way of life.
The Guesthouse has been recently renovated and tastefully furnished. There´s a relaxing lounge area with books and plenty of usefull information, an Internet access point, Wi- Fi also available, an equipped kitchen with balcony, a common bathroom and cozy double rooms to accommodate you;)
SPECIAL OFFER - 3rd NIGHT FREE :
** Stay 3 consecutive nights and pay for 2 nights only!**
(non-cumulative offer - valid from 1Dec until 25Dec 2012 & from 5Jan to 31Jan 2013)
New Year's SPECIAL OFFER
** Each new year's eve reservation - We offer 1 bottle of Wine **
(non-cumulative offer - valid for reservations of minimum 3 nights, staying between 28Dec 2012 until 01Jan 2013)
* Free wi-fi in common areas & Rooms
* Guest Kitchen with self catering facilities
* Lounge with Travel Info (Guide Books & Maps)
* Fresh Linen & Towels
* Luggage storage
* Daily Cleaning
* No 24h reception
* Check-In: from 14:00h pm to 21:00h pm
* Cleck Out until : 12:00h pm
* We have to be informed of the estimated arrival time in advance
* Payment upon arrival (credit cards not accepted)
* Private rooms with self catering facilities (shared bathroom)
* Daily cleaning of common areas
* WI FI available free of charge
* Towels and linen provided (no room service)
* Take the Metro, switch the red line to the blue line and get off at "Avenida" Metro stop
* Aero-Bus (91), every 20 minutes ( it will leave you at Avenida da Liberdade, just a few steps from the Guesthouse in Rua do Salitre
Next to a esplanade (Ipanema Café) you will see a little alley, at the corner, turn right. Further up the street, on your left side, you will find a big brown door, num.49. Ring to the 1st floor and expect a welcome smile;)
In case you need more info about how to get here, we´ll be always reachable by email or phone.
Payment is to be in cash on arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Rua do Salitre 49
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Ok for the fair price, however, rooms are really noisy. There´s a guest kitchen, but not well equipped and without stove/oven. One bathroom is shared among up to 8 people (toilet within bathroom). The matresses are really comfortable. There´s no sign on the house, so make sure to remember the adress (house number 49) and ring the bell in the first or second floor.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 87% for this property is based on ratings provided by 27 guests.