'Between cobble stone alleys and old streets, Lisbon Poets Hostel is the perfect place to soak up the charm of this mythical city.
Located in Chiado - the most fancy district in Lisbon you´ll find us amongst the best shopping, cafes, galleries, nightlife and history! It sits above 'A Brasileira', Lisbon's most famous cafe, and is just steps away from the Baixa-Chiado metro exit. Just beside us is Bairro Alto, the famous nightlife district, with streets full of bars and designers shops.
We have dorm rooms available with two, four and six beds.
We also have Private rooms - Twins, Double and 2 beautiful Studios - perfect for a more comfortable stay in Lisbon Poets Hostel.
All include free breakfast (served from 8am to 10am).
The hostel itself has a very cosy and romantic atmosphere. It's warm and friendly, making you feel instantly at home. You can cook in our kitchen, do some laundry, relax in the living room with free fast Wi-Fi, cable TV, DVDs and books, or step out to explore the huge selection of bars and cafes which surround you.
Then when you make it home you'll be happy about the free breakfast!
Reception is open 24hrs and access is by key card.
See you soon!'
- Group reservation are accepted under special conditions. Please contact us.
- Please note that the 1st night of your stay will be charged in case of No-Show - your bed will be kept until 11am.
- If you cancel your reservation after 12pm the day before, 50% of the 1st night will be charged.
- On the same day, we will charge the 1st night and 50% of the 2nd night;
- The 5 deposit of your key card will not be refunded in case of any damage or irregularity;
- Check-out time: 11:00am / Check-in Time: 14:30pm
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Lisbon? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Lisbon in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.