Welcome to Hostel Metro-Tour, a meeting place for all cultures!
"Metro-Tour" company has been working with tourists from all over the world for seven years. 2002 - members of the Youth Hostels Association of Russia, 2003 we were accepted by Hostelling International.
Hostel Metro-Tour is situated near the historical centre of the city in silent and green district on the way from the airport Pulkovo I-II to the centre, near to the Victory Park and the Peterburgsky SCC (7 minutes on foot) where the ATP St.Petersburg Open and other tournaments and concerts take place. It's easy to get to famous museums in suburbs: Pavlovsk, Petrodvorets, Tsarskoe selo, Gatchina and Strelna. A post office, variety of shops, three banks with currency exchange, two hairdressers, the cheapest market in the city with lots of fruits all year round, three cafes and a restaurant you can find near our hostel.
In our hostel you can find comfortable accommodation at different reasonable prices in:
- private double rooms with WC/shower, TV and fridge;
- 8-, 5-, 4-, 3- and 2-bedded dorms with wc/shower on the floor.
8-bedded dorms have 4 bunk beds. In a greater part of dorms there are fridges and TV. During 24 hours is possible to call worldwide and have Internet access. Guests can use hair drier, iron and a washing machine. Cleanliness - is our style!
We have a kitchen for those who prefer cooking themselves with kitchenware, new fridge and two new gas cookers. On the ground floor of the same building is a cozy cafe with good food at reasonable prices.
Our staff always meet you with a friendly smile and real Petersburg friendliness!
Registration for foreigners.
Visa support available!!! Please note that Visa support is not free of charge.
How to reach to our hostel:
1. From airport "Pulkovo II" - by minibus ##K-3 (13, 39) or K-213 ask to stop on Blagodatnaya street, then to the right from the corner of Moskovsky pr. and Blagodatnaya street the 4-th building. It takes 25-30 minutes.
2. From airport "Pulkovo I" - the same way by minibus #K-39 or 39A.
3. From any St.Petersburg train or bus station - by metro to the Metro Station "Elektrosila" (blue line or #2 line), to the right, 5 minutes on foot, from the corner of Moskovsky pr. and Blagodatnaya street the 4-th building.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about St Petersburg? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in St Petersburg in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.