Cheaper than hotels and inns. More comfortable than hostels and guesthouses. And much, much more privacy. Apartments Tamboleiro is a new accomodation alternative.
Our apartments are located in the Center of Pelourinho, in the historic district of Salvador, where one can find many bars, restaurants, shows, 24 hour entertainment, and internet cafes.
Free luggage storage
Free taxi booking
Free bus ticket booking
Free booking for Morro de São Paulo catamaran tickets
Free booking for tours
Free guest phone for receiving calls
Our business is very simple: Travel safely and comfortably, and without spending too much. Pay less and have more!
Reveillon Carnival 2010:
Our carnival packages are available for all of our apartments for a period of 7 days and 6 nights.
There is a minimum stay of 7 days from 18/02 - 24/02 17/02
Cancellation Policy: All reservations wishing to be cancelled must be made 30 days before reserved date (January 19th 2010). All cancellations are subjected to a 10% cancellation fee. Cancellations made after January 19th 2010 are subjected to a 20% Cancellation fee.
30% Payment must to be in advance by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to confirm you reservation.
Our Facilities include standard, and luxury apartments of 1 and 2 bedrooms with living room, kitchen and bathroom. Perfect for travelers wanting privacy at an economic rate
1. Private Apartments: Furnished 1 and 2 bed rooms with private bathroom, kitchen (appliances and utensils) and living room. Fully equipped with linens, pillows, towels and option of laundry service.
2. Shared Room: A two bedroom apartment with bunk beds. Private Room-A accommodates up to three guests, Room-B accomodates four. Rooms are equipped with linens, pillows, towels, and option of laundry service. All guest share a kitchen, bathroom and living room. This apartment is ideal for groups, students, and backpackers.
From airport you have many options on how to arrive to our facility.
1 - Ônibus (Bus)
Cost: R$ 2.30
Estimated Transit Time: 50 minutes to 1 hour
Best Bus Option: Praça da Sé
• Arrive to the bus terminal at “Praça da Sé”
• Stroll down Rua Chile (street name) walking in the direction of Pelourinho
• Past the famous “Elevador Lacerda”
• When arrving to the Terro de Jesus take the in the square to the left this street is called “Rua das Portas do Carmo”
• You will reach the Largo do Pelourinho
• Go Down the hill called “Ladeira do Pelourinho”
• At the bottom of the hill you will meet na interesection. Straight in front of you is “Ladeira do Carmo”. Walking up this hill we are number 7, the yellow and green building on your left hand side.
2 - Take a taxi: R$ 80.00, 30 minutes
3 - Use our transfer service: R$ 50.00, 20 minutes
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Salvador? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Salvador in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.