Belgrade Madness Hostel
Brace Jugovica 7
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Hostel Madness is new hostel located in the very center of Belgrade. Near the Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, Kalemegdan fortress and Skadarlija bohemian quarter. In newly renovated apartment on the first floor, in the street just behind the National Theater, you can find quiet oasis in the heart of the city.
Near hostel is a major shopping and banking area, there are few ATM and exchange machines, specialized shops and little bakeries. Strahinjica Bana street packed with popular city cafes is on minute walk distance. Major city clubs are also near.
The hostel have 14 beds and ONE bathroom.
We offer you clean and quiet place to stay, clean sheets, free towels, hot shower all day, common room, use of computer with free internet access, spacious security lockers, deposit safe box etc. Our staff is fluent in English and helpful with touristic info.
Hostel is open 24/7, no curfew.
Bare in mind, WE LOVE BELGRADE AND WE'LL MAKE YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH IT TOO!
* Discounted Price on Rental Cars
*Free fresh laundry.
* Free Wi-Fi and Internet
*Free coffee, tea, and sugar ALL DAY
*Free Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels
*Free hair dryer
*Smoking at the big terrace
*Travel Desk/Travel Info
*24 Hour Reception
*No curfew or lockouts!!!!
*Big shop 24/7 next to us
1. No smoking is permitted within the hostel premises.
2. No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter the hostel premises without the permission of the staff.
3. Please be so kind and do not put your backpack on the bed or use your sleeping bag for we provide clean and fresh linen and we would like to keep bedbugs as far as possible.
4. There is no curfew imposed. You can use your own key to get in the hostel 24/7 but be considerate when coming back late by keeping noise level down. Guests are kindly requested to respect the quiet hours from 12 PM. We maintain good relationship with our neighbors and we want to keep it that way.
5. Management is not responsible for any loss of items. Guests are advised to keep valuables/ belongings locked up in the lockers provided. Small valuables can be secured in our safe.
6. We provide all day free coffee and tea and use of kitchen but kindly wash your utensils (cups / plates) after use.
7. For hygiene reasons, consumption of food is not allowed inside the dorm rooms.
8. Animals / pets are not allowed in the hostel.
9. We reserve the right to check out any guests anytime who behave in a disorderly manner or intentionally disturbs the other guests.
10. Check-in time from 11 AM
Check-out time at 10 AM
11. Once a guest checks out, he/ she may leave his luggage with us for storage until the scheduled departure time of his flight/bus/train.
12. A penalty of 10 will be charged for any lost key.
Thank you in advance for respecting the rules.
Welcome to Madness!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The boss of ther tried to kiss the girl who went with me and she didn't want, so he went to punch me for two times because he thought that i was here boyfriend.
You musn't go there, this man is crazy and is very dangerous
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Great hostel. Small but personal. Clean rooms, good facilities, perfectly located in the center, quiet and 24h access for guests.
The host can give you all information about Belgrade and Serbia you need.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Belgrade? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Belgrade in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.