(1) Hello! Look no further, you are at the right place. Welcome to the best value hostel in Ljubljana! We offer good vibe, all-you-can-eat breakfast included in the price, free parking and comfy rooms next to the old city centre.
Hostel DIC is a very big hostel so it really is a crossroad where people of all cultures and backgrounds have a great opportunity to meet!
Our guidelines are hospitality, cleanliness, security and comfort.
..and some teasers:
- All-you-can-eat (!!) breakfast
-Located a few miuntes walk to historical centre in a pleasent green environment
- Free wireless all over the place
- Possibility to grab a blanket at the reception and go chill, read or sunbathe on the big lawn infront of the hostel
- Sport enthusiasts, there are a basketball and a football courts infront of the hostel. You also have access to running tracks if you feel like doing a few laps early in the morning, before it gets too hot!
-24 hour reception
We, the dynamic hostel staff, are here to make things easier for you. Do you need to know where to find the best midnight snack, the best museum in town, are you interested in canyoning or do you feel like enjoying a good concert? Are you searching for a bar only locals know, would you like to ride a bike or find a unique souvenir?
In short, do you want to enjoy the best of what Ljubljana has to offer? Ask us, we are here for you!
There is an additional tourist tax of 0,51 eur per person per night
We also offer discounts to bigger groups - contact us!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Nice location, just couple minutes walk to the centre of the city. The bathrooms were OK, cleaned regularly, during the morning 'peak period' it was all wet, but cleaned within reasonable time. The little kitchenette we didn't use at all, it was smelly and not very clean. The rooms were OK, neat and clean. We were really satisfied with the helpfulness of the staff at the reception, very friendly and helpful attitude. We also appreciated free parking - they have a big parking lot very convenient right by the hostel. Overall, the hostel offers good value for the money paid.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Ljubljana? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Ljubljana in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.