LimeTime Hostels, now operated by LimeTime Hostels is the best option in Vila Madalena if you´re looking for a fun and social hostel in Sao Paulo. We are the biggest fans of this city and we want you to feel the same way.
LimeTime Hostels, now operated by LimeTime Hostels is the best option in Vila Madalena if you´re looking for a fun and social hostel in Sao Paulo. We are the biggest fans of this city and we want you to feel the same way. Let us help you change your perception and enjoy the best of it with great tips for sightseeing during the day and awesome party advice for experiencing Sampa's nightlife. We are in the middle of the action in Vila Madalena, the artistic and gastronomical district of Sao Paulo. At night, tons of bars (including our own), live music and friendly locals give this neighborhood a special atmosphere. Another good reason to book? Stay with us and get a Free Caipirinha every night. Curious? Go ahead and see why you should (or, maybe, should not) stay with us!
Suggested Hostel Latin America Hostelworld 2011
Suggested Hostel Sao Paulo Lonely Planet Guide 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
Suggested Hostel Sao Paulo 4 Rodas Travel Guide
So, what do we have to offer you?
- Right by the action in Vila Madalena, we are one of the bars of the area;
- Close to supermarkets, ATMs, restaurants, bars, clubs and most tourist attractions;
Fun, Fun, Fun
- The most social hostel in the city. Here you will make friends;
- Lots of beautiful guests and 3 ugly ones;
- SubLime Bar, a full bar, open to the public and specially for you.
- Free Caipirinhas every night for our guests;
- Big Screen with sports and video games;
- Only hostel with deals at the best clubs;
- Only hostel that actually cares about your entertainment. Day and night;
- 12, 8 and 6-bed dorms;
- Separated showers, toilets and sinks;
- No queues to brush your teeth while someone is taking a long shower;
- Bed sheets included, blankets available on demand;
- Individual keys for the bedrooms, which are always locked;
- Individual lockers;
- 24 hour reception and safety cameras;
- No curfew;
- Helpful and young staff, ready to help and make sure you'll love SP;
- Fully equipped kitchen so you can show off your chef skills;
- Really fast Wi-Fi;
- City maps and everything else you need to explore the city;
Should I book now?
Well, LimeTime is not for everyone. We are quite a party hostel, so if you need or prefer a quiet and chilled out environment we strongly suggest you book elsewhere. Kids, even accompanied by their relatives, won't be accepted as guests.
** Payment policy: 100% of the payment in advance is required. After your booking is confirmed by hostelworld.com, You will be contacted to proceed and arrange the payment for the remaining balance. Failure to complete the payment in 14 days will result in cancellation of your booking. **Cancellation Policy: 50% if cancelled 30 days in advance, except the first payment made here on Hostelworld.com
Rua Mourato Coelho 973 - Vila Madalena - Sao Paulo
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
friendly staff,lively hostel,one of the best
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 68% for this property is based on ratings provided by 83 guests.