Sao Paulo LimeTime Hostels - V. Madalena
Rua Mourato Coelho 973 - Vila Madalena - Sao Paulo
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
LimeTime Hostels in Vila Madalena (former Casa Club) is the best option in Vila Madalena if you´re looking for a fun and social hostel in Sao Paulo. We are the biggest fans of this city and we want you to feel the same way. Let us help you change your perception and enjoy the best of it with great tips for sightseeing during the day and awesome party advice for experiencing Sampa's nightlife. We are in the middle of the action in Vila Madalena, the artistic and gastronomical district of Sao Paulo. At night, tons of bars (including our own), live music and friendly locals give this neighborhood a special atmosphere. Another good reason to book? Stay with us and get a Free Caipirinha every night. Curious? Go ahead and see why you should (or, maybe, should not) stay with us!
Suggested Hostel Latin America Hostelworld 2011
Suggested Hostel Sao Paulo Lonely Planet Guide 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
Suggested Hostel Sao Paulo 4 Rodas Travel Guide
So, what do we have to offer you?
Caipi Tuesdays: Not just one free Caipirinha, like every other night. 2 Hours of Free Caipirinhas, to get the party started;
- Right by the action in Vila Madalena, we are one of the bars of the area;
- Close to supermarkets, ATMs, restaurants, bars, clubs and most tourist attractions;
Fun, Fun, Fun
- The most social hostel in the city. Here you will make friends;
- Lots of beautiful guests and 3 ugly ones;
- SubLime Bar, a full bar, open to the public and specially for you.
- Free Caipirinhas every night for our guests;
- Big Screen with sports and video games;
- Only hostel with deals at the best clubs;
- Only hostel that actually cares about your entertainment. Day and night;
- 12, 8 and 6-bed dorms;
- Separated showers, toilets and sinks;
- No queues to brush your teeth while someone is taking a long shower;
- Bed sheets included, blankets available on demand;
- Individual keys for the bedrooms, which are always locked;
- Individual lockers;
- 24 hour reception and safety cameras;
- No curfew;
- Helpful and young staff, ready to help and make sure you'll love SP;
- Fully equipped kitchen so you can show off your chef skills;
- Really fast Wi-Fi;
- City maps and everything else you need to explore the city;
Should I book now?
Well, LimeTime is not for everyone. We are quite a party hostel, so if you need or prefer a quiet and chilled out environment we strongly suggest you book elsewhere. Kids, even accompanied by their relatives, won't be accepted as guests.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
friendly staff,lively hostel,one of the best
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sao Paulo? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Sao Paulo in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.