Apartment Rambla Cat
The Rambla Cat apartment is located next to Rambla Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and Avenida Diagonal, in the so-called Golden Triangle, the most exclusive part of the Eixample.
Gaudi's masterpieces (The Pedrera and Batllo house) are just a stroll away. Plaza Catalunya & the Ramblas are just 15 minutes away on foot or 3 stops by Metro.
It is at a stone's throw from Gracia, one of the most fashionable and bohemian neighbourhoods in Barcelona, where you can wander for hours, exploring its narrow pedestrian streets and sunny squares full of bars and restaurants.
The area also offers unparalleled shopping opportunities (all the major Spanish & international retail brand). Close to the apartment you can find all the necessary amenities, including supermarkets, Internet cafs and laundry services.
The gay district, popularly known as Gayxample is within easy walking distance.
Located in a beautiful modernist building from the XIX century, the Rambla Cat apartment is a 120 sqm bright and modern apartment with 3 bedrooms: one with double bed, one with 3 singles beds and the other with 1 single beds, bathroom with shower, living room area and , fully equipped kitchen
Apartment facilities: Flat screen TV, DVD, music player, linens and towels, Wi-Fi, Iron, Work Desk, Air conditioning, heating, hair dryer, bathroom, kitchen equipped, Tea / Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Kitchenware, Oven, stove, Toaster, board games
1. Since we do not have a fixed reception, on the day of your arrival, we would need you to call us when you are leaving Barcelona airport / train / bus station and you are already on your way to the Apartment, or at list 30 minutes before arriving, so we can send one of our check in agents to meet you when you get there
2. Check in starts after 12:00 midday
3. Since you have booked a private apartment please note that there's an additional deposit of 200 that should be paid when you check in and that will be returned to you when you check out (if no damage is caused, of course)
4. We will meet you for check out on the day of your departure to give you back your deposit. Check out is until 11,00 h in the morning.
5. The payment of the remaining balance is due on arrival, and can be done in cash or by credit card.
6. For late arrivals from 22h there is a surcharge:
From 22:00 to 00:00 = + 20 Euros
After 00:00 (midnight) = + 30 Euros
After 02:00 (2am) = + 40 Euro
7. Starting November 1st 2012 a touristic tax must be applied to all guests that arrive in Barcelona at a price of 0,72 euro per person per night. Please note that this additional cost is not included in your reservation price and must be paid when you check in
8. We can offer you a transfer from El Prat airport to Rambla cat apartment and return ( trip from Rambla cat apartment I to the airport on the day of your departure), for 55 euro (maximum 4 people)
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Barcelona? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Barcelona in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.