Located in the heart of Barcelona, just off the famous Ramblas and close to Plaza Catalunya, the Welcome Inn is a comfortable and spacious apartment that will feel like your home away from home in Barcelona.
Set in a beautiful 19th century modernist building, the Welcome Inn features private rooms (some with en-suite bathrooms), a very pleasant dining & lounge area and a fully equipped kitchen, providing everything you need to prepare meals.
Thanks to its strategic location,is a great starting point for exploring Barcelona, and also offers the quiet and comfort you need to relax after busy days enjoying the city. .
The Welcome Inn offers free WI-FI Internet.
The Welcome Inn is gay-friendly and within walking distance of the gay district, popularly known as Gayxample.
- 2 double bedrooms with balcony
- 1 double bedroom en-suite (Private bath)
Guests can use all the common areas:
- Fully-equipped kitchen (cook top stove, fridge, microwave oven), complete with appliances (coffeemaker, kettle), dishes, cutlery set and all kitchen utensils
- Lounge area with sofa & chairs
- Dining area with a table for 6
- 2 separate bathrooms (in addition to the en-suite bathrooms)
- Daily cleaning service for the communal areas and the shared bathrooms
- Free WIFI Internet
All rooms feature:
- Central Heating
- Closet with hangers
- Bedside table
- Reading lamp
- Bed linen*
- Iron & ironing board: available upon request
- Hair dryer: available upon request
- Cot: available upon request
* Towels and bed linen included.
The Welcome Inn is on the 4th floor, and there is no lift. Consequently it may not be suitable for elderly guests or those travelling with young children.
The Welcome Inn is located in the very heart of the city, in a main tourist area. As there are unfortunately many pickpockets, we recommend that you watch your belongings whenever you leave the apartment.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Barcelona? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Barcelona in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.