We stayed for a few nights and were generally very satisfied. The Hostal is very good situated, everything is within walking distance. The host is extremely helpful and friendly.
Welcome to Hostal Alcazaba ideally located in the centre of Granada.We are parallel to Calle Gran Via de Colon in the centre of Granada on one of the most popular streets in the city.
Close to Pension Alcazaba, you will have available all you need for a
stay in Granada: monuments, commerce, restaurants, bars ...
Hostal Alcazaba offers quality and a comfortable place to rest at a price that interest. We wait you.
The city of Granada is placed at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, at the confluence of three rivers, Beiro, Darro and Genil, at an elevation of 738 meters above sea level yet only one hour from the Mediterranean coast, the Costa Tropical.
There are many important Moorish and Catholic architectural sites in Granada:
* The Alhambra and Generalife
* The Palace of Charles V
* Granada's Cathedral
* Capilla Real. Royal Chapel, with the tombs of Isabella and Ferdinand, the Catholic Kings
* The Albayzín, or Albaicín: The ancient Arab quarter, containing many original houses from the 16th century
* The Charterhouse: A Carthusian monastery; one of the most impressive pieces of ornamental Baroque in Spain.
* Calle Calderería: An Albayzin street where you can taste Arab typical food, especially teas and desserts from North Africa
* El Cármen de los Mártires: A lovely palace with a beautiful botanic garden near the Alhambra
* Santa Ana Church: 16th century, Mudejar Style...
We are parallel to Calle Gran Via de Colon in the center of Granada on one of the most popular streets in the city.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
C/ San Juan de Dios, 38
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
We stayed for a few nights and were generally very satisfied. The Hostal is very good situated, everything is within walking distance. The host is extremely helpful and friendly. The only thing that was a bit irritating was the fact that other guests don't seem to be conscious about the noise they make, when they're coming back late at night or are getting up early in the morning. It's not that the walls of the rooms are thin, you don't hear much as long as other guests are in their rooms. But when they leave their rooms you hear quite a lot. But for that the hotel owner obviously cannot be blamed. Good place, to be recommended.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Very plesant stay. The owner is very friendly and may indicate you bus stops near the hotel as well as best time to visit Granada and Alhambra based on your reservation time for Palacios Nazaries. Also free wi-fi in the rooms. Ask the owner for password. The only thing to signal is the absence of soap/shampoo in the bathroom, so you have to bring your own. Recommended.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 82% for this property is based on ratings provided by 60 guests.