++ Located on the corner with Sofia s main shopping Vitosha Boulevard, our small hostel is a perfect place for travelers who want easy and clean accommodation. Renown as the safest and most attractive area in Sofia, we are the only hostel settled between the famous buildings of Sheraton Sofia, Presidency Palace and the Court House! For less than 5 min walking you can reach National Theater, National Art Gallery, City Garden, National Palace of Culture... Internet Hostel is right in the heart of the liveliest part of the city center famous also with the best clubs, restaurants and trendiest nightlife spots Visiting our Genuine Irish Pub and try a cocktail or drink a beer with other guests - we guarantee evening full with unforgettable memories....
PLEASE NOTE - Internet Hostel Sofia is a part of +Sofia Trust Hostels+ organization and DO NOT USING fake reviews - Internet Hostel do not NEED unrealistic high rating and lowest prices to entice tourists, We believe in peoples wise decision to avoid those properties using such tricks...
>> Check our promotional 3-Star Ensuite Rooms Offers! Get a High Class room on a hostel rate, while staying in Sofia. / note that these rooms are located outside main hostel building /
Internet Hotel Sofia Unique features:
* Unbeatable downtown location > between Court House, City Garden and Garibaldi Sq. - Sofia most famous and popular spot /see the map/ - Voted as best located Sofia hostel for the last 6 years!
* Small comfortable dorms for 4 and 6 persons
* Genuine Irish Pub - with traditional drinks and atmosphere/see the Video/
* Remember: Sofia Center is a vast area, sometimes not very safe and pleasant in the evening. While many pretend to be in the center, we are right there! So check the map with our location and you will see why we are unique!
* Less than a 4 minute walk to all major city galleries and museums, convenience stores, banks, post office and most city sights
Accommodation and room options:
* Single, Double, Twin, Triple and Quadruple rooms with 21' TV sets !
* Small, cozy Dormitories for 4 and 6 Persons
* Apartments and Studios with private access, located next to Internet Hostel Sofia
* NEW FROM 2011 > new build ensuite private rooms located close to the hostel 7-10mins away /note we don't offer breakfast for these rooms/
* We've got rooms for any size groups: from singles to big dorms with ensuite bathroom or shared facilities. If we don't have availability online contact us directly - we'll definitely find a way to accommodate you.
Internet Hostel Sofia, breakfast types:
* Continental breakfast (ham, cheese, jam, eggs, sausage, tea, espresso coffee)
* Bulgarian traditional breakfast or Muesli/Cereals with milk (on request)
Other Services & Facilities:
* Free Internet access & Wi-Fi for unlimited time :)
* Free Lockers and Safe use
* NO CURFEW and Late Check-Out
* Free fresh and Ironed Linens
* Free Sofia maps, Guides and information
* 24h HOT Water
* 80+ channels cable TV sets for Private rooms
* Cheapest Laundry Service + Free Hair dryers and Iron
* Free Towels for private rooms & Free Luggage Storage
* 24h Reception
- Cheapest day trips by car to famous destinations in Bulgaria: Rila Monastery, Koprivshtitza, Plovdiv and many more, starting as cheap as 55Euro per day total for four persons
* All prices below 9.00Euro per person are without breakfast, towels and free internet access included. All en-suite rooms and 4 pers Apartment offered, are without breakfast and located separately/8-10min/ from hostel main building
We have 10Euro key and room deposit for the dorm beds, and 15Euro for the private rooms.
* If you want to cancel or change your booking, it should be done at least 72h before your arrival date. Call us by phone or send email for confirmation. Otherwise your credit card will be charged, equivalent for one night stay.
*All prices below 8.00Euro per person are without breakfast, towels and free internet access included. All en-suite rooms and 4pers Apartment offered, are without breakfast and located separately/8-10min/ from hostel main building
* All reservations are keep no longer than 2 hours after given arrival time. If you feel that could be late, please call us to keep the room/beds/ for you
* We offer pickup service. Send us email request and we will provide you with actual prices and conditions. We need at least 24h to organize the service. All the pickups should be confirmed by the hostel. Our cheap one day tours could be organized after your arrival.
* We calculate sums shown in your reservation: 1.00 Euro ~ 2.00 Bulgarian Leva. Accepted payments are in cash only; Euro or Bulgarian Leva
* We /like almost every hostel and hotel in the center/ do not have own parking. Near the hostel are few payable parking lots. The streets around the hostel are free for parking from 18:30 to 08:30h. Daytime there are hourly fee for on street parking /known as Blue Zone/, sending SMS to 1302 along with your car number .
* In attempt to keep peoples rest time and comfort we invite all guests looking for party and contacts with other tourists to visit the perfect place for this: our genuine Irish Pub. This way we trying to protect rights of the others, who needs more privacy in our small hostel.
* All ensuite rooms offered are located outside Hostel's main building/7-10min away/ and do not have breakfast
* Lowest mixed dormitory prices /9.00Euro and lower/ do not includes: breakfast, towels, PC, use of iron and other usually free of charges services.
* We have 10Euro key and room deposit for the dorm beds, and 15Euro for the private rooms.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sofia? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Sofia in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.