Veliko Tarnovo Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo
10, Iordan Indjeto str.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The Sydney Morning Herald:
'Relaxing ... Hostel Mostel in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, is Eastern Europe's finest hostel.'
* The cheapest and most comfortable hostel in Veliko Tarnovo!
The ONLY HOSTEL IN VELIKO TARNOVO where you get FREE each day of your stay:
+ FREE All you can eat breakfast - 3 kinds of jam, salami, ham, cheese, tomatoes, bread, butter, sugar, milk, tea and coffee and more
+ FREE Unlimited high speed Internet access.
+ FREE Wi-Fi - Use it in-house or in our garden
+ FREE Light Dinner and a Beer
+ FREE Veliko Tarnovo map
+ FREE Clean and fresh sheets, blanket, pillow and towel
+ FREE 24 hour running hot water
+ FREE Locker, security access entrance card, luggage storage
+ FREE Use of modern fully equipped kitchen
PLEASE NOTE: Food is not included in the prices cheaper than 8 Euro.
*Just a few steps from Tsarevets Fortress the highlight of Veliko Tarnovo
* 10 minutes walking from the Post Office the most central place of Veliko Tarnovo
Have an experience to write your friends about!
Sunbathing, swimming, rock cliff jumping, hiking
starting from only 7.50 Euro per person
Camping available in the garden, with use Internet, kitchen, and other facilities. Please bring your own sleeping bag. You can use one of our tents or bring your own
Our super friendly staff is always ready to help you with anything you need.. Be it where to find the best meal in the city or suggestions on where to go to enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
We know you like it cleanthats why we take care of it around the clock making sure everything is spotless.
There is always something happening around us barbecue nights, pub crawls or day trips.
* FREE full information support for every spot of Bulgaria.
We are here 24 hours to help you with whatever information you might need :
- What to see and do
- Where to stay
- How to get there
- Information, guide books and maps for the surrounding countries
- Bus/trains timetables
* Sunny DOUBLE EN-SUITE rooms overlooking the garden
* In a totally renovated traditional Bulgarian house
* Bright, spacious and clean rooms - new comfortable thick mattresses with fresh and clean sheets, blankets and a pillow.
* Brand new spotless bathrooms with 24h running hot water
* Chill out area
* High speed Internet access Wi-Fi connection
* Travel fresh - we will do your laundry for you
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Security access cards
* Safe luggage space
* Parking place
* Basketball Court nearby
* ONE DAY TRIPS
Veliko Tarnovo is not a tick box destination. Allow yourselves longer time than originally planned for one of our unforgettable day trips.
* Welcoming and helpful staff
* No curfew, no lockout - enjoy your freedom :)
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Veliko Tarnovo? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Veliko Tarnovo in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.