Address : 7 Moo 2 Rojana Rd.( Preedeepanomyong Rd.,), Horatanachai Sub-District , Ayutthaya , 13000 , THAILAND
** Opposit office of Phranakon Sri Ayutthaya District
For Thai Language ' Tee Wa Karn Um-Per '
Reservation ( Operating Time 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
Ayutthaya Place (Youth Hostel) built from wooden and red brick under quiet atmosphere , provides total 14 beds , 8 rooms ; 7 air conditioned rooms and 1 fan rooms with private toilet in the room , soap & shampoo & linens , ceiling fan and Air Condition
- Internet Access ( Free Wi-fi Or Wireless )
- Cable TV
- DVD 's ( Share )
- Cooking Kitchen ( Share )
- Refrigerator ( Share )
- Laundry service
- Bicycle and motor cycle for rent
- Parking lot ( Free )
- Free a cup of coffee or tea and coco , a pair of toast with jam or butter
- Outdoor terrace area
- Counter Tour
Size of room : 15-20 square meters
- Check In Time guest can fill in booking
*** after that early check in or late check in please call for confirm 035-210941 , 083-4311945 ( only ) because hostel have the room limit if guest no show my hostel not sell the room to another guest ***
- Check in early 12:00 p.m. we charge more
4:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. * Air 300 Baht , Fan 200 Baht *
- Check out time 11:00 a.m. after that charge more
12:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m. * Air 300 Baht , Fan 200 Baht *
After 06:00 p.m. charge full price * Air 550 Baht , Fan 450 Baht *
- In room for 2 person ( can plus 1 more guest but pay more 200 Baht )
- If guest booking & confirm the room with my hostel but guest don't come my hostel can be charge no show 1 night
- Please note that Hi-Member Card cannot be applied for guest who book through Hostelwold.com
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Good service, rooms are clean but we had a lot of ants in bathroom.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Ayutthaya? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Ayutthaya in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.