Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa is a sanctuary for tourist and corporate guests who expect excellent hospitality and friendly service. So whether you are on business or pleasure, the Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa is a luxurious haven, elegantly furnished to provide you with a comfortable stay and enjoys the facilities and traditional Cambodian hospitality of Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa.
Experience ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at the Prince DAngkor Hotel & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia.
And yet it is located in the heart of the city where you can walk to anywhere in a minute.
We are always on hand to assist with your enquiry.
Terms & Conditions
01) Rates are quoted in US Dollars (USD).
02) Rates quoted are including taxes & services charge.
03) Early check-in & late check-out subject to availability.
04) Check-in time is from 1400hrs and check-out till 1200hrs
05) Exchange rates for information only.
07) Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to cancel the existing booking and proceed to create a new reservation. This maybe done by visiting http://www.princedangkor.com
08) Should you wish to cancel an existing reservation, simply click on http://www.princedangkor.com
09) Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
01) No Charge for cancellation with notice by email more than 3 days prior to arrival.
02) Any cancellation made within 3 days prior to the arrival date will be charge one night stay per room to your credit card.
03) Any cancellation made within or less than 2 days prior to the arrival date will be charge 100% of total booking price per room to your credit card.
01) No Show - 100% will be charge of total booking prices per room to your credit card
01) Children age 12 and under are free of charge when sharing existing bedding with Parent.
02) Please note that children age 12 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
This hotel was fabulous.
The staff were really friendly.
The whole hotel was lovely and clean. The room was large, the bathroom was lovely.
The pool was fantastic for relaxing and cooling down.
The restaurant and bar were great, the prices were very reasonable.
5* luxury for 2* price.
We had a fantastic time and would recommend to other guests.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Siem Reap? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Siem Reap in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.