Situated in Kumkapi, one of the ancient quarters of Istanbul, 5 minutes from the important cultural and historical centres of Istanbul.
At Tayhan, we do not only provide you rooms to stay, but also we serve you our many years experience in hospitality. Not only the management, but also our very professional and experienced staffs who speak many languages are also in your service.
You feel home at Tayhan as soon as you step in with the help of our friendly and expert staff. Not only the serving, but also cleanness and freshness of the hotel lobby will take you into the world of three star best qualities Tayhan Hotel.
Guest rooms of The Tayhan are equipped with satellite TVs and minibars. All rooms feature sea views and include 24-hour room service.
Driving directions to TAYHAN HOTEL
34149 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
1. Head southeast on Atatürk Havaalani Yolcu Girisi
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Atatürk Havalimani Cd
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Yesilköy-Bakirköy Sahil Yolu
4. Slight right onto Kennedy Cd
5. Slight left toward Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
6. Take the 1st right onto Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
7. Take the 1st right onto Mermerciler Cd
8. Take the 1st left onto Güvenlik Cd
9. Turn left onto Kiziltas Sk
10. Take the 1st right onto Hayriye Tüccari Cd
11. Continue onto Türkeli Cd
Destination will be on the left
Muhsine Hatun Mh.
Türkeli Cd 9, Istanbul, Turkey
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.