Hôtel Lord Berri, a charming European style hotel, is favourably located in the heart of the Latin Quarter Latin, the cultural crossroad of Montreal.
The Quarter, that well represents the thrilling and lively life of Montreal, has a multitude of restaurants and outdoor cafés, show-bars, theatres and shops.
Throughout the year, you will be close to the tourist attractions, the cultural activities and the most interesting events of the metropolitan area!
Our meticulously decorated 154 rooms and suites, will please demanding business people as well as tourists seeking comfort and relaxation. Non-smoking environment. Rooms accessible to limited mobility guests.
From Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
1. Head south on Boulevard Roméo Vachon N (900 m)
2. Take the ramp onto Autoroute 520 (650 m)
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit (350 m)
4. Continue straight onto Boulevard Montréal Toronto (120 m)
5. Take the ramp on the left onto Autoroute 20 E (11.0 km)
6. Continue onto Autoroute 720 E (6.7 km)
7. Take exit 6 toward Rue Berri (300 m)
8. Merge onto Rue Saint Antoine E (230 m)
9. Turn left onto Rue Berri and continue until you reach the destination.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Montreal? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Montreal in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.