WELCOME TO DOWNTOWN HOTEL HANOI
Downtown Hotel Located at No 1-3 Hàng Phen Str the centre of city, just beside charming Hoan Kiem Lake.Downtown Hotel is the most ideal place for tourists and business traveler whenever coming to Hanoi. There are many kind of rooms, are equipped with all model In European style and international standard. ,the rooms system are decorated gracefully, included : Air-conditioner, satellite TV, mini bar, high speed internet – wifi, …..make you a pleasant, comfortable staying as in your sweet home. With the ideal location of the biggest capital’s finance, cultural centre, next to international banks, super market, Literature temple, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Great theatre, Water puppet show theatre…. It takes you only 5 minute on foot to Hoan Kiem Lake, fully satisfied to discover, to go shopping in the Old – Quarter. Our editorial staffs are all professional, enthusiasm and full of hospitality
Downtown Hotel is the first choice of the guests to enjoy their staying in HaNoi
This policy defines how to handle cancellations
* If canceled up to 2 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If canceled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
* All children are welcome.
* All children under 9 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
* All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
* All older children or adults are charged USD 5.00 per night and person for extra beds.
VAT and city/tourist taxes
This policy defines VAT and additional city/tourist taxes.
This specifies if parking is available at the hotel, if it is on the street or in a (secure) parking garage and what the costs are.
* Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hanoi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hanoi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.