Opened in 2001 and completely renovated in 2008, El Gaucho hostel is a very cosy place at a great location.
Opened in 2001 and completely renovated in 2008, El Gaucho hostel is a very cosy place at a great location. Run by a German who has travelled extensively around the world and her wife, a local ski instructor working with tourists since the mid 80, El Gaucho is looking forward to make you feel at home.
Located in a residential area only 300m from the main square and at walking distance from most city attractions, the 3-storey building offers both shared and private daylight filled bedrooms and bathrooms plus two spacious common areas and kitchens. A grill area, a great view and front-door bus stop are a plus. Also, apartments are offered three blocks from hostel if looking for added privacy.
Tourist information is kindly provided and outings, trekking tours and ski lessons can be arranged directly from the hostel. Visa and Mastercard regulations require cvv code to confirm bookings. Dont hesitate to contact us for more details.
Booking. Cancellation by customer. The business owner shall be entitled to a cancellation fee that may be withheld from the deposit, except for demonstrable force majeure, as follows:
• Ten percent 10% of the deposit when cancellation is made more than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay.
• Fifty per cent (50%) of the deposit when cancellation is made more than seven (7) days and less than thirty (30) running days in advance.
• One hundred percent (100%) of the deposit when cancellation is made seven (7) running days or less in advance.
• In no case the cancellation fee shall exceed three (3) running days of stay.
Due to regulations with Visa and Mastercard, customers are required to provide cvv code to confirm bookings. If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact property
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 77% for this property is based on ratings provided by 34 guests.