I stayed in the hotel Acropoli for 2 days in a single room. Before booking the room, I read the hotel reviews. They were not the best ones, but despite that I decided to book the room in that hotel because the price was quite good and the location was very attractive.
2-star Hotel Acropoli is situated near Termini train station and the Basilique of Santa Maria Maggiore, and within walking distance of the main tourist attractions.
Ideal for groups of tourists and students.
We are conceived to give hospitality to groups of students and groups of tourists that they have as end to spend a pleasant stay in our city.
Our rooms are organized to accommodate numerous students, with particular attention in the organization and disposition of them in strategic way, in that way the students don't feel isolated one from the other and the tour conductor can check the group easily.
All rooms are provided of: private bath/W.C., central heating.
The Hotel dispose of internet point open 24h. Service for: safety box (at the reception), transfer from and to the airport, organization sightseeing.
All the above rates including continental breakfast, service and taxes.
All rooms have private bath/WC and central heating. The Hotel offers continental breakfast.
There are safety deposit boxes available at the reception. Car rental and sightseeing tours can be arranged.
Rome Ciampino Airport:
1. Head southwest toward Via Francesco Baracca in Località Casale Fiorano 8 m
2. Continue straight onto Via Francesco Baracca in Località Casale Fiorano 130 m
3. Slight right to stay on Via Francesco Baracca in Località Casale Fiorano 110 m
4. Slight left to stay on Via Francesco Baracca in Località Casale Fiorano
Go through 1 roundabout 90 m
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the Via Appia Nuova/SS7 ramp 300 m
6. Merge onto Via Appia Nuova/SS7 1.6 km
7. Merge onto A90/E80 via the ramp to Tuscolana/Napoli-Firenze/L'Aquila/Pescara 12.4 km
8. Take exit 14 toward Roma Centro/Tangenziale Est/L'Aquila/Teramo/Pescara/Firenze/Napoli 120 m
9. Keep left at the fork to continue toward A24 350 m
10. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Roma/Tangenziale Est and merge onto A24 7.5 km
11. Take the exit toward San Giovanni 350 m
12. Merge onto Circonvallazione Tiburtina 450 m
13. Exit onto Viale dello Scalo San Lorenzo 350 m
14. Slight left at Largo Settimio Passamonti 170 m
15. Turn right at Viale dello Scalo San Lorenzo 650 m
16. Viale dello Scalo San Lorenzo turns slightly right and becomes Piazza di Porta Maggiore 100m
17. Turn right at Via di Porta Maggiore 400 m
18. Continue onto Via Principe Eugenio 300 m
19. Continue onto Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II 290 m
20. Continue onto Via Napoleone III 250 m
21. Turn right at Via Carlo Cattaneo 82 m
City tax of 2 Euros per person per night
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Via Principe Amedeo 63/67
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
I stayed in the hotel Acropoli for 2 days in a single room. Before booking the room, I read the hotel reviews. They were not the best ones, but despite that I decided to book the room in that hotel because the price was quite good and the location was very attractive. And actually everything wasn't that bad. Yes, the room was small, but the bed was bigger than an usual single bed and very comfy I should say. The window of my room overlooked a busy street, but as I used to sleep with earplugs, the noise from the street wasn't a big problem.
Location is great.
Staff is very polite and helpful.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 73% for this property is based on ratings provided by 17 guests.