This is the place where the magic happens, friendships are made and a home is found!
Hostelworld users voted us the Number 1 hostel in Serbia in 2009 and 2008 and still we remain Top Rated!
* Discover the joy in Waking Up with Manga!*
* FREE BREAKFAST : July & August '14 *
NEW @ Manga hostel
Double bed, Extra sofa, Bathroom with shower, Kitchen, AC, Private Entrance...
Included in price:
* All taxes!
* Air-conditioned rooms
* Lockers for each bed
* Bed linen and towels
* Unlimited internet/ Wi-Fi access
* Coffee and tea any time of day
* Welcome drink - homemade Rakija
* City maps & Free Walking Tour
And even more:
* 24hr Reception
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Laundry service (a few euro)
* Bike/Motorbike parking
* Chill-out yard
* Cable TV/DVD
* Cutting-edge & classical board games
* Iron, Hairdryer & hairstyling expertise ;)
* If your bed is free when you arrive, you may get it right away.
If not, you may leave your bags in our luggage room, and use all the hostel facilities in the meantime. You will get your bed by 11am, our regular check in time.
* After Checking Out, we may keep your belongings until 21h, but in the meanwhile all the hostel's facilities remain at your disposal.
* Bicycle: hostel's yard suitable for your bikes.
* Motorbike: safe enclosed private parking lot, in front of the hostel.
* Car: not available; but, we'll gladly help you find a spot for your car.
- On the street, Free of charge:Saturday 14h till Monday 8h!
- 24/7 public garages (1 hour = 0.8 euro)
- Our tips on where to park your car for Free!
* From a Single person to a Group!
* On request, at least 24h in advance.
* Payment at the hostel, so no stress included, just after landing! ;)
:: Location Information ::
Only 2 stops, or an easy walk from the train/bus station!
Only 2 min walk to the Main Square!
Within a stone's throw you'll find:
* Exchange office, ATM/cash machine
* 24/7 Supermarket& pharmacy, the best takeaways, bakeries, the oldest farmer's market, the cheap restaurant with Serbian hot dishes, the main post office.
* Well-liked bars by locals & clubs
* The museum of the most unique person in the Balkans - Nikola Tesla
* The House of Parliament and St. Marko Church (over weekends check out Traditional weddings with Gypsy brass music!!)
* Popular shopping street with Tasmajdan park with its Swimming Pool & Spa center & running tracks
* The Student Cultural Center with its art gallery & cafe & concert hall & bookshop
Guests visitors are required to wait at the reception.
Entering rooms or any hostel facility is permitted.
Damage performed on the inventory will be charged on sight.
NARCOTICS AND ALCOHOL ABUSE
If upon arrival a guest is noticeably under the influence of alcohol and/or narcotics, hostel (members) holds the right to refuse providing any services.
For the hostels residents: any further service will be denied.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Belgrade? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Belgrade in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.