Hanoi Sports Hotel is located in the Hanoi Old Quarter - the centre of Hanoi. There are a lot of tourist attractive nearby such as:,Hoan Kiem Lake (only 5 minutes), Hanoi Church, Dong Xuan market, the Temple of Literature, the One Pillar Pagoda, Vietnam Historical Museum, the Museum of Vietnamese Art, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Post - Office, Banks(ATMs), bar, restaurant, cafe internet,. Hanoi Sports Hotel is situated very near to banking and shopping streets, diplomatic and public offices and is extremely convenient for activities for both travelers and businessmen.
Hanoi Sports Hotel has 5 floor with 26 Clean and Comfortable rooms of tastefully decorate modern style rooms at reasonable price accommodate your needs , with full facilities:
* Airconditioning(heat and cool),
* Great views and quiet sleeping,
* Balcony and large window,
* Private bathroom(shower and tub),
* IDD telephone,
* Hair - drier,
* Working desk with lamp table,
* Internet(ADSL, Skype, Avoiz...)
* Safe box,
*Satellite TV with international language Program such as: CNN, HBO, BBC, STAR SPORT, ESPN, TV5 , DW, Star movies...
*Free Tourist maps, daily English Newspaper,
*Free ADSL internet in room
*Free Wifi at lobby
*Breakfast with many choices
*Pick-up service at the airport
*Fax machine, printer, money exchange, laundy, 24-hour service.
Hanoi sports hotel staff is friendly, helpful, willing able to assit you any time.
Let us make your stay in Hanoi a memorable one!
• All rooms rates are included of 10% tax and 5% service charges
• Breakfast is included in the room rate & WiFi internet
• Check-in time is at 14.00. Earlier check-in is allowed with no surcharge, provided that the room is available.
• Check-out time is at 12.00 noon
• 03% fee is applied for payment via Visa or Master Card
• Cancellation/change up to 2 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged
• Cancellation/change later or in case of no-show, deposit will be charged.
• Children: Under 5 yrs - free of charge)
• Children: From 5 to 12 yrs: US$6/child/night)
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hanoi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hanoi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.