Hostel Adria is your chance to experience life right beside the sea alongside the beautiful Dalmatia Coastline in Split Croatia. With our Hostel nestled right in front of the Adriatic Sea, there's nothing greater than waking in the morning to crystal clear blue water literally right on your doorstep where you can spend the day swimming, relaxing on one of our many sunbeds, day tripping to many of the surrounding stunning and beautiful islands, cooking up a storm in our fully equipped kitchen or watching the gorgeous sunsets over the water every evening right out the front of our Hostel. You can always head into Split in the evenings to soak up the nightlife atmosphere amongst the locals and other tourists, OR visit one of the nearby party islands which are sure not to disappoint! We are situated outside of town, but many of our guests view this as an advantage and a unique chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of it all. Although we are not out of reach, since we are located right between Split and Omis (with about 10-15km away from each), both cities can be reached easily by local bus, taxi, bike or car.
However it is you wish to enjoy your holiday experience, there is no denying Hostel Adria will not disappoint. A unique and one of a kind must see experience in Croatia.
We as a family strive to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible! That means BETTER facilities, CLEANER rooms, and of course that warm and welcoming family atmosphere you dont get anywhere else!
- 24/7 fast wifi access both in the common area AND in your bedroom.
- PC access if you wish to check your emails or browse the web.
- Phone calls free nearly worldwide. Just ask the staff and they will hand you the phone!
- A comfy lounge room to relax and socialise with other guests.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a conventional oven, gas stoves, microwave, espresso coffee machine, multiple fridges and all your cooking utensils.
- Sun beds for relaxing and soaking up the sunshine.
- Outdoor seating and tables for lunch by the sea, or for night-time activities.
- Buses running every 30 minutes into nearby Split where you can set off to explore the nearby surround world famous islands, or soak up the nightlife and atmosphere that Split has to offer.
- COMING SOON: Paddle Kayaks to spend the day splashing in the ocean!!
* Check-out is 11am, you do not have to leave we just need to get the room ready for the next guests!
* Check-in is 2pm - 9pm. Please email us directly, if you plan to arrive outside these hours so we ensure someone is there to meet you!
*If you do not show up, or give us 24 hours notice of cancellation we will charge the credit card the booking was made with.
*We do not accept card, only cash. (EFTPOS coming soon)
Contact us on: + 49 711 21725710 (Please be patient if the phone is answered by a non-english speaking employee, you will be transferred immediately to someone who can assist you.
* Check-out is 11am, you don't have to leave we just need to get the room ready for the next guests!
* Cancellations & Changes can be made up to 48hrs prior to arrival without penalty. If you do not show up and do not inform us prior, we will charge your credit card with 1 night's stay.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Split? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Split in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.