In the beautiful Grünau the southern East Berlin, you have a good connection to the sights of the German capital and are still in the midst of the forested landscape of lakes in Berlin.
Here at the Tourist House Grünau ( Hostel / Pension), we have for individuals or groups for a travel.
Our simple rooms include: bed, table, chair, dresser, Gardrobenständer, sink, floors, toilet and shower.
By train: Central Station or Ostbahnhof
S 9 direction Schönefeld airport to the station Adlershof, then change to S 5 direction Zeuthen, 1 station to station S-Grünau. S-Bahn station Grünau on the right side exit. On the other side of the street is the TRAM station. TRAM-Bahn direction Köpenick 68, 2 stations to stop Regattastr / school. From there, walk 2 minutes on the Königsseestr. to Dahmestr.
By train: Südkreuz
S 46-direction Königs Wusterhausen to S-Bahn station Grünau.
By train: Airport Schönefeld
S 9 direction Spandau Adlershof to stop, then change to S 5 direction Zeuthen, 1 station at S-Bahnhof Grünau.
By train: Tegel Airport
Get the shuttle bus to Friedrichstr. From there, S 9 direction Schönefeld to stop Adlershof, and then change to S 5 to S-Bahn station Grünau.
By car: Alexanderplatz
18.5 kilometers - about 30 minutes
1. Southeast at Alexanderplatz direction B1/B5/Otto-Braun-Straße 0.1 kilometers
2. Continue on Karl-Marx-Allee 0.9 kilometers
3. At the roundabout first exit (Lichtenberger St.), take 0.6 kilometers
4. In Holzmarktstraße left 0.6 kilometers
5. Continue on Stralauer Pl. 0.4 kilometers
6. Continue on Mühlenstraße 1.1 kilometers
7. Slight left at B96a/Stralauer Allee 1.3 kilometers
8. At the Treptowers/B96a In turn right Continue on B96a 0.8 kilometers
9. When on Treptower Park/B96a left Continue on B96a 10.8 kilometers
10. Continue on Adlergestell/B179 0.9 kilometers
11. For water sports avenue left 0.6 kilometers
12. For road race left 0.2 kilometers
13. In Rießerseestraße turn right 0.1 kilometers
14. In Dahmestraße left 0.1 kilometers
Tourist House Grünau
Please note: We take the price for the first night as prepayment from the credit card.
Please note that we charge a city tax of 5% upon arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The attention of the personal wasn't nice, they treat you as if they don't care about their clients. In my bedding i found food, it was not the cleanest hostel.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Berlin? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Berlin in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.