New Hostel - with comfortable cozy rooms - opened downtown. Our hostel has a no smoking policy. We provide our guests as much info/fun as possible to enjoy the stay; however we're not a party-place.
We opened our hostel in May 2008. We are surrounded by other good hostels, so you can rely on our good location.
But what means more: we have really nice and comfortably furnished rooms and a common living-room to meet people. You can see pictures provided. Rooms have different colors but are same in style and high in quality, let it be a double or a four-bedded room.
Our aim is to offer quality and provide cleanness for you.
Bathrooms and a well-equipped kitchen will make your stay more convenient.
Our staff speaks English and German and provides information on the city if you are in need of. There is curfew, but no lockout. Our check-out is flexible with luggage storage.
Please note, our hostel is not a party hostel and smoking is forbidden. Please inform us if your arrival time given previously changes during your travel.
Please, keep it in mind; check-in is between 11 am-21 pm.
From Ferihegy airport:
- The easiest way is to take the 'Budapest Airport Minibus' (they have an information desk) for approximately HUF 2 200 /Pers (~9 EUR), or Zona Taxi for 4 500 HUF / cab (~18EUR)
They will take you directly to our address.
- Get on the 'repter busz' (airport bus, blue) at the terminal and take off at the last stop (Kobanya Kispest).
Take the blue line metro (M3) to 'Deak ter' (Deak square, 10th stop). Change to the red metro line (M2) toward Ors Vezer Tere and travel till 'Blaha Lujza ter' (Blaha square, 2nd stop) From Blaha square you can walk or take the tram no 4 or 6. You travel one or two stops. Our hostel is between the two stations in Dob utca (Dob street).
From Keleti railway station:
- Take the red line metro (M2) toward 'Deli pu.' and travel till 'Blaha Lujza ter' (Blaha square, 1st stop). We are 400 m from here, but you can also go 2 stops by tram no 4 or 6 (toward Moszkva square /both no 4 or 6) and get out at Kiraly u. stop, we are ap. 200m from here.
From Nyugati railway station:
- Take the tram (no 4 or 6) toward Fehervari ut (no 4) or Moricz Zsigmond square (no 6) and get out at 'Kiraly utca' or 'Wesselenyi utca'. We are between these stops: Dob utca.
From Déli railway station:
- Take the red line metro toward 'Örs Vezer Tere' and travel till 'Blaha Lujza square' (6th stop). We are 400 m from here, but you can also go 2 stops by tram no 4 or 6 (toward 'Moszkva square' /both no 4 or 6/) and get out at 'Kiraly utca' stop, we are ap. 200m from here.
From the Bus Terminal 'Nepliget':
Take the blue line metro (M3) to 'Deak ter' (Deak square, 6th stop). Change to the red metro line (M2) toward Ors Vezer Tere and travel till 'Blaha Lujza ter' (Blaha square, 2nd stop) From Blaha square you can walk or take the tram no 4 or 6. You travel one or two stops. Our hostel is between the two stations in Dob utca (Dob street).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Very good! Best hostel i ever booked!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Wonderful friendly hostel, good kitchen, two bathrooms, nice beds, internet access, nice bunch of folk, located in a nice building with friendly neighbours and a bargain price. i can't fault this hostel. thanks very much for a lovely stay.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.