Hostel Amber is situated in the middle of glorious Cracow. It is only 3 minutes walking from Main Market and 10 minutes from royal Wawel Castle.
We offer a cheap accommodation and professional, helpful staff. Every room is equipped with TV. We guarantee unobstructed access to the internet for free. (WIFI)
Furthermore, we ensure round the clock attended car park which is situated only 50 m from out hostel (The price is 50zł per 24h). If necessary we can order breakfast and dinner in restaurant nearby. (Breakfast 10zł, Dinner 18zł).
We can also order a trip to:
- Wieliczka Salt Mine - 120zł per person
- Auschwitz-Birkenau - 110zł per person
- Cracow City Tour by bus (Old Town+Kazimierz) - 120zł per person, 70zł students
PRICE INCLUDED: hostel pick up, transport by air-conditioned mini-bus, professional English speaking guide, tour leader, visiting all the important places
- Airport Balice - till 7 persons - 100zł one way
- till 20 persons - 260zł one way
REGULATION AND RULES
1.Check in time 16:00, Check out time 10:00 ( There is the option to arrival earlier before 16:00 when you inform hostel)
2. You can enter the rooms after check in at reception (showing your id or passport and paying for your stay).
3. Inclusive are bedding ,toweling and wi-fi Internet access (You will get password on the reception desk)
4. Silence time is from 22:00 till 07:00.
5. After 23:00 people who are not checking in Hostel, must leave the building.
6. Hostel Guest and the third people behavior shouldn't make unconformity for other guests . If you make the situation like that happen Amber Hostel have the right to cancel your stay at our Hostel and ask you to live immediately without giving you back money.
7. Outside designated places, Hostel is non-smoking place.
8. You are responsibility for any damage you have made in our hostel and you will be charge for that.
9. We are not taking the responsibility for the gust stuff left in the rooms.
10. For your safety you are not allow to use any of your electricity stuff which are not the equipment of our hostel .
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.