This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Centrally located with a short walk to the Tram service, which will get you to most locations free. Apart from a couple of pubs, not much available at weekends near to the hostel. WiFi reception is good, and there are 4 PCs available to catch up on hotmail, facebook etc. Single rooms are on 1st floor, convenient for bathroom, toilet and kitchen facilities.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
109 Carrington St
Close to Adelaide's city centre Hostel109 is a modern well appointed hostel with friendly staff and excellent facilities.
Small, quiet, modern, secure & centrally located.
- FREE Broadband Internet Access
- Double Rooms with Fridge and TV.
- Double Rooms with King size bed.
- All ergonomic innerspring mattresses.
- Single and Twin rooms
- Dorms 3 and 4 bed
- Only 40 beds in total
- All linen supplied.
- Beds made ready for you.
- Towels available upon request.
- Heating and Airconditioning
- Laundry and ironing facilities.
- 24 Hour modern Kitchen.
- Security Lockers
- FREE baggage storage
- NO Curfew
- Awesome showers (unlimited hot water)
Enjoy your stay and let others enjoy their stay.
Our motto is
'There are no strangers here,
just friends that have not met yet.'
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 82% for this property is based on ratings provided by 57 guests.