Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
5 Headland Road Fistral Beach
Take a blend of facilities - from Hotel, Bed & Breakfast, Surf Lodge, Hostel - together with one of Newquay\'s most prominent and popular locations - and you get a Boutique Hostel - Goofys.
... private en-suite rooms...
... Private en-suite rooms ...
At Goofys, you can wake up and start the day with a cup of coffee and a lazy morning in bed - come back later to wind down after a long hard day, then get dressed up for a night on the town. At the end of the day (or the start of the next one) curl up in bed with a mug of hot chocolate, then get a good night’s sleep ready for the day ahead.
... Breakfast when you want it...
With our "all day" breakfast, you can start the day with a pot of fresh coffee and some chunky toast cut from a fresh loaf - eat breakfast where the mood takes you, sat around the kitchen table or lazing in the lounge, grab a tray and have breakfast in bed, or sit outside and watch the world go by - maybe come back later, for a Danish or muffin and a cup of coffee.
... A home away from home...
Get to know people over a chat around the table at breakfast - pull up a giant beanbag, or curl up on a pile of cushions in the lounge - relax and spend time with the friends you arrived with, or meet new people and make new friends.
... A real kitchen for real meals...
We have a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, so you can rustle up a pot noodle for a quick snack (in a bowl with a little grated cheese on top makes all the difference), or pull down a a recipe book and be inspired by a top chef - with a dishwasher on hand there’s no need to fight over who’s doing the washing up.
Awarded 4 Star Hostel by Enjoy England's independent assessor, you're assured of an excellent standard throughout.
All rooms come with Egyptian cotton bedding, large towels, tea & coffee making facilities and LCD TVs with freeview.
Zip’n‘Link Beds – all rooms come with zip'n'link beds, the mattresses zip together, and the bases lock together to make a real Superking Bed (no falling down the middle!).
En-suite Facilities – All our rooms come with an en-suite bathroom, which consist of a shower, sink & W.C.
From the A30:
* Branch left at the Newquay turn-off, then at Highgate Hill Junction roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A39 (signposted Newquay A392)
* At Halloon Roundabout take the 2nd exit (A392) From Tregunnel Roundabout
* At “The Kings Head” pub and Tregunnel Roundabout take the 2nd exit (A392)
* At the junction with the A3075 (Trevemper), at the roundabout take the 2nd exit (A392)<
* At Mellanure Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Gannel Road – A392 (signposted Town Centre)
* At Mount Wise Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Higher Tower Road (Signposted Fistral Beach)
* At “Red Lion” pub and mini-roundabout bear left onto Beacon Road* Turn left onto Headland Road
* Immediately on your left you will see a set of four terraced houses, Goofys is the third house along.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 86% for this property is based on ratings provided by 3 guests.