Budget Accommodation ,Central Location
Beijing City Central Youth Hotel is located at the northwest corner of Beijingzhan Jie,right across from the Central Railway Station.Bus ter Bus terminal, airport shuttle bus stop and taxi stands are next to the railway station, and Beijingzhan subway station is just outside the door.
This is the largest property of Hostelling International in Beijing, with central air conditioning and individual controls in each of the 274 rooms.It offers a computer/internet room, billiards, and backpackers bar.There are 24-hour mini-supermarket, breakfast bar, coffee lounge, mobile phone shop.And Post office, ATM, IC/IP phones, express film processing, just neighbor our hotel.
The guest rooms on the 3rd to 6th floors include ensuites, doubles, singles, and 4 and 6 bunk dormitories.
The Henderson Center nearby the hotel.There are fast foods such as Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonalds, Subway, Starbucks, Pizza Hut & Caf
You can go shopping in Henderson Center where displace fashion boutiques, jewelry shops, hair stylists and beauty salon, men\'s fashion and sports wear shops.Dental care, massage salons, pharmacies, eyeglass shops, bookstores, and souvenir shops in the vicinity. The property is next to the central business district that contains many gourmet kitchens serving diverse national and ethnic delicacies. ATM facilities can be found in the many nearby banks along Beijing zhan jie. Tian\'anmen, Forbidden City, Tiantan, Observatory Museum, Nanhai, Zhongshan Park, and Wangfujing Dajie shopping street are all located a short ride from the property.
- Newly constructed in existing building each year; opened mid-July 2004
- 3 lifts from ground floor reception to hotel on floors 3-6
- Central air-conditioning with temperature control and TV in every room
- Twin rooms private bath with free Internet,hairdryer,safe.
- Double rooms private bath with free Internet,hairdryer,safe.
- 4 and 6 bunk dormitory rooms with lockers, linen & duvet provided.
- 2 bed private dormitory rooms with linen & duvet provided.
- Single rooms public bath, linen & duvet provided.
- Separate men and women\'s bathroom and shower facilities
- 24 hour hot water
- Laundry room (washer and dryer)
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Backpackers\' Club on the 3rd floor
- Reading room and book exchange
- High speed Internet connection
- Bar and recreation area
-Chinese &Western Breakfast buffent
The Backpackers\' Club supplies delicious Chinese and Wesern buffet on the 3rd floor from 6:00am to 10:00am. It\'s only cost RMB15 per person..
- Tourist information - organized tours to the Great Wall and other Beijing attractions.
- Friendly and helpful staff
- On-site help and general assistance
- Free travel advice
- Reservations for national and international flight tickets
- Arrangements for tourist coach and sightseeing activities
- Property bookings in other cities
- Delivery service
Our information desk also provide information on cultural entertainment such as folk dances, Chinese orchestra performances, kung fu show , traditional ceremonies, Chinese opera, folk song performances, etc.
What to see and do (daily tours arrangment at the hotel):
You can book tours by e-mail or book at the information desk upon your arrival. Walking on the Great Wall of Jinshanling(8km) cost 180RMB(transportation only). The structure of Jinshanling was mainly built in 1570 of Ming Dynasty and it was a well-preserved fortification system as well as natural fantastic scenery. Along the way you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and you will bring home many pleasant memories.
Tours also available to the Badaling or Mutianyu & Ming Tombs, the price includes transportation, all fees, lunch and English guide cost 180RMB.
The Summer Palace tour includes tours to the Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Tian\'an men Square along with the Summer palace included for transportation, guide, and lunch cost 260RMB.
Our information desk also provide information on Chinese acrobatics show, Chinese kung fu show ,and Chinese opera show. Beijing Opera at Liyuan Theatre, with its traditional setting is on regular live performances either English subtitles everyday. Acrobatics at Jin Sha Theatre is first-class acrobatic show given by the Beijing Acrobatic Troupe, which was founded in 1957.Kung fu show is at Red Theatre.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Beijing? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Beijing in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.