We welcome you to our Apartment Hotel in Riga.
Apartment Hotel in Riga is located in the city centre at the main street of Riga Brivibas street 196, only 3.6 km from the Central Station. It offers homely, self-catered accommodation with free Wi-Fi and a well-equipped kitchen, bed linen and towels are provided.
Each apartment features bright interiors and a private bathroom with shower and a washing machine. It comes with a kitchen, so guests are welcome to cook their own meals and enjoy them in the dining area.
Hostel rooms are classically decorated in warm colours. Some share bathroom facilities. Guests can prepare their meals in the well-equipped common kitchen with a TV, WIFI. Bed linen and towels are provided.
Special Conditions for Christmas and May Holidays :
Due to high demand special conditions apply for bookings made between 31st April-10th May and 24th December and 10th January .
* Full renaming balance will be charged to your credit card after on-line booking is made.
* The above balance is not refundable in case of any changes or cancellations.
* Failure to pay the outstanding balance can result in booking cancellation and lose of online deposit.
Standard advance booking conditions ( except for Christmas and May Holidays )
* A cost of one night stay will be charged to your credit card after on-line booking is made.
* The above balance is not refundable in case of any changes or cancellations, but may be transferred to the new balance in case of changes to a booking.
* Failure to prepay the first night may result in booking cancellation.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Riga? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Riga in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.