Run by an artistic family The PIANO Guest House is located in a quiet area within about 15-minute walking distance from the Main Square (Rynek Glówny). We offer our guests 7 double rooms with bathrooms and free access to the internet. In the summer time you can eat our special breakfasts in our garden.
The Piano Guest House offers cozy accommodation in its single, double and triple rooms. Every room has a bathroom and is equipped with Internet access. Guests, who prefer to spend their free time outside, can relax in a beautiful garden. At guests disposal there is also a small kitchen, tea and coffee are for free.
From the main train station: approximately 200 m.
From John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice:
1. Head southwest on Route 774 - 51 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto zjazd Rogoziany - 0.7 km
3. Take the ramp onto Route 7 - 1.4 km
4. Take the ramp onto Route 7. Go through 1 roundabout - 12.2 km
5. Take the exit toward Aleja 29 Listopada - 0.3 km
6. Turn right at Aleja 29 Listopada - 1.2 km
7. Turn right toward Czeslawa Milosza - 0.1 km
8. Turn left at Czeslawa Milosza - 0.2 km
9. Czeslawa Milosza turns slightly left and becomes Wita Stwosza - 0.2 km
10. Slight right toward Wjazd - 0.2 km
11. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit - 0.4 km
12. Continue straight onto Wjazd - 58 m
13. Sharp right at Katowa. Destination will be on the left - 37 m
We can take you directly from the Krakow airport for 15 EUR.
By a taxi: 80-120 PLN.
We accept only cash. We accept payment in any western currency (i.e. EUR, PLN, GBP, USD, CHF, JPY)
Breakfasts and the transport from the main train station are included. We can also take you directly from the Krakow airport for 15 EUR.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.