Traveling to the heart of Russia? Want to find a safe and clean place to stay? With perfect city locations? Enjoy lively and attentive personnel? Searching for that special atmosphere?
All Russian roads cross here.
Welcome to Ekaterinburg! The meeting point of cultures, world parts and backpackers.
Let us open to you the hidden magic of our city. Meeting Point hostel makes you feel an insider, no matter where you came from.
The Meeting Point hostel is budget, centrally located and friendly.
The hostel was born in winter 2009. Meeting Point hostel is the youngest backpackers’ place in the city. We are full of positive energy and enthusiastic to share all the info you may need.
It is great to be around for travelers, who dared to make it so deep into Russia! Wild trains, people you meet, all this endless space - you’ve got plenty of stories to tell your grandchildren some day.
Check out your free list in the Meeting Point hostel:
- Need your visa registered? - We do it free
- Got lost in the city? – Take your free maps
- Gave up your sleeping bag? – All linen is free
- In a sleepy mood? – Go get your free breakfast
- No place to keep your bags? – Welcome to free luggage storage
And much-much more. Tickets booking, taxi ordering, excursion arrangement, tips on hot and historical places – just let us know, we are always happy to help.
Meeting Point hostel – roads cross here.
Meeting Point is a special hostel. We are the same backpackers and adventure-searchers as you are. Numerous of travellers have expirienced our warm welcome already. What about you? Come and you’ll know what the great stay mean. Always around for you.
• visa-registration is FREE of charge;
• map of Ekaterinburg for FREE;
• sheets and pillow cases for FREE;
• luggage storage for FREE;
• local phone calls for FREE;
• breakfast and tea-coffee for FREE;
• you do feel FREE in here.
Malysheva street, building 87, flat 73. The left corner first
entrance. Press at dialing lock: 73 and lower right button.
(1) By bus 1 (to Biblioteka Belinskogo stop).
1 hour, 18rub.
(2) By Taxi.
30 min, 700 rub.
(1) By bus 31 (or 031) (to Engelsa stop).
30-40 min, 18rub.
(2) By trolley 18 (to Transagenstvo stop).
30-40 min, 18rub.
(3) By tram 21 (to Dom Kino stop).
40-50 min, 18rub.
(4) By feet. Walk out of the station. Keep right along the parking. Go underground and appear on the other side of the of Chelyuskintsev str. Follow Sverdlova str. Soon the street will wind a bit left - keep following it (that's where Sverdlova str. becomes Karla Libknikhta str.). Pass the Temple-on-the-Blood. Reach and cross main city street - Lenina. Next big crossroad (with circle type of traffic flow) on your way is the desired Malysheva str. Turn left and follow the Malysheva str. by its left side for 20 min. It is 4 traffic lights´ for you to pass before you will reach the hostel. This building is has a Pharmacy on the front side. Face it, above the pharmacy we have a vizible sign "Malysheva 87". Now go around left corner. The first entrance is yours. Press at dialing lock: 73 and lower right button (Call).
40-50 min, free.
(5) By taxi.
15-20 min, 500rub.
Credit cards not accepted, cash payments only.
"Dear guests of Meeting Point Hostel! Thank you for your booking. Please send us your arrival time and if you travel by train, the train number
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Yekaterinburg? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Yekaterinburg in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.