Experience the pulse of Hungary's heartland in the comfort of your own private & full amenity suite.
The historic Walnut Apartment is centrally located in the heart of Budapest. The suite is simple and fresh, yet elegant with welcoming 14' ceilings and grand 9' French doors. This little treasure is fully furnished including a kitchen and a bathroom with washer. Oversized bay windows brighten this home and light flows across the dining and living areas, court yard and street views. With fully-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, tubed bathroom, IKEA furniture with modern style, cable TV, DVD player and WiFi internet included, this 100 year old building is ready for families or businessmen alike. Original moldings and hardwood floors add to its charm. Just blocks away from popular tourist sites, the Walnut Apartment is the perfect getaway for anyone whose curious to discover all Budapest has to offer.
There is so much to see in the neighborhood of the Walnut Apartment, including Europe's biggest Synagogue, Hungarian National Museum, the Tower of New York Palace, the historic Keleti Railway Station and of course, the Legendary Danube River. Shops, restaurants, and cafes line the borders of your block and the closest subway station is a 5 minute walk. Vaci utca (the 'Champs Elysee' of Budapest) is only 15 minutes or two bus stops from all your shopping desires.
Come stay with us at The Walnut Apartment by the night, week or the month. We can accommodate up to 8 adults in three different seasons:
- Winter Season (from November until March) price per night: 46 Euros for the first 2 guests + 5 Euros each above double occupancy.
- Normal Season (from March until November) price per night: 62 Euros for the first 2 guests + 5 Euros each above double occupancy.
- Special Season (during Formula 1, Sziget Festival, Christmas & New Years Eve) price per night: 124 Euros for the first 2 guests + 10 Euros each above double occupancy.
Enjoy your stay.
Because the Walnut Apartment is locating in a typical, 100 year old, non-smoking apartment house in Budapest, and because the neighbourhoods are residential people and families in this building, it's very important for us, to keep the peace in this community, with our house rules below:
1. Please, keep silence in every common areas of the building, and in the apartment also between 22:00 and 06:00 during the night. (You are in the best location of the down-town in Budapest, if you like to go out to have some fun in the night.)
2. Please, don't smoke in the common areas of the building. (You can smoke in the apartment next to the open window of course.)
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
...just the perfect place for us, a group of friends, to stay.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.