Post Hotel also offers housing which is safe, affordable and quality housing for San Francisco students, Interns and professionals visiting San Francisco, rated as one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Located in the heart of San Francisco, the Post Hotel offers rooms reminiscent of the flavor and affordability of European lodging. The hotel features rooms with private bathrooms or, for the budget-minded, there are European rooms with shared bathrooms. Based on your travel dates, you can check room rates and availability online for The Post Hotel.
Post Hotel also offers housing which is safe, affordable and quality housing for San Francisco students, Interns and professionals visiting San Francisco, rated as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Living in our residences you will experience the unmatched opportunity to make friends from around the world, enjoy great social activities and special holiday celebrations too. This is an ideal option for students aiming to enjoy maximum independence. With the best location to choose from, you will feel at home in the heart of San Francisco.
From San Francisco International Airport:
1. Head northwest (0.2 mi)
2. Slight left toward US-101 N (0.5 mi)
3. Take the ramp onto US-101 N (11.2 mi)
4. Take exit 433B for Interstate 80 toward Bay Bridge (0.3 mi)
5. Merge onto I-80 E (signs for Bay Bridge/Oakland) - (0.2 mi)
6. Take exit 1 toward U.S. 101 N (0.1 mi)
7. Merge onto 7th St (0.5 mi)
8. Turn right onto Market St (0.3 mi)
9. Sharp left onto Turk St (0.1 mi)
10. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Taylor St (0.3 mi)
11. Turn right onto Post St and continue until you reach the destination.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
589 Post Street
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The hotel is in a good location and the personnel
Is kind, however we were given an inferior room, because We arrived 2 days early, and We were waiting for the final price 3 days. The room was not nice and the shower, that was outdoors and the toilete were quite unconfortable. Also it is impossible to find parking in the street and you pay extremely for parking places.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 69% for this property is based on ratings provided by 16 guests.