* Welcome to Tran Ly hotel!
Tran Ly hotel is a new hotel in Hue, ideally located at 78 Le Loi street, heart of the city, next to the beautiful Huong river. Tran Ly hotel is one of small hotels offering good services.
- The all inclusive price gets you breakfast (except basic rooms), use of ADSL internet, wifi and free Hue city map.
- For your convenience we can arrange the Train station or Bus station pick up.
* Travel facilities:
- City tour, DMZ tour, Dragon boat trip on Huong river, National Bach Ma Garden...
- Daily bus from Hue to Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Laos...
- Motorbike, bicycle rental.
- Train/air ticket booking.
* Located near
Tran Ly hotel is near to some famous places:
- Huong river (next to Tran Ly hotel)
- Trang Tien bridge (about 5 minutes by walking)
- Imperial Citadel (about 5 minutes by taxi)
- Dong Ba market (about 7 minute by walking)
- Trang Tien plaza (about 6 minutes by walking)
You can travel JUST by WALKING ;)
* After booking, please inform us of what means you use and your arrival time via our email.
- Check-in: 12.00pm (early check-in if your room type is available); Check-out: 12.00pm.
- Basic room type: breakfast excluded.
Deluxe & Standard room type: breakfast included.
- From Bus station to Tran Ly hotel about 5 minutes by walking.
From Train station to Tran Ly hotel about 5 minutes by taxi with price:2usd
From the airport to Tran Ly hotel about 20 minutes by private car [4 seats: $12] or [7 seats: $14].
- If you need further information, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: 00-84-54-3830894 (from your country to us)
054-3830894 (from Vietnam to us)
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hue? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hue in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.