Athens Hotel Jason Inn-Athens
12, Assomaton Street,
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The Jason Inn is a comfortable hotel, located in edge of the up market entertainment district of Psyri. Set also on the edge of the ancient Agora and Keramikos sites and being close to the modern city's commercial activities.
Set also on the edge of the ancient Agora and Keramikos sites and being close to the modern city's commercial activities, the Jason Inn is a premier choice among discerning business and leisure travellers. The hotel's view to the Acropolis itself is worth a visit, with the superbly professional staff catering to your every need. The stay in Jason Inn is surely an unforgettable experience, and is just steps to fine dining, shopping and entertainment venues.
Room facilities: air-conditioning, soundproof windows, satellite tv, direct dial telephone, room internet access, mini-bar, safe box, hair dryer,
Hotel facilities: restaurant, bar, family guest rooms, wi-fi station, conference - meeting room
Athens International Airport
1. Head northeast on Pros Afixeis/???? ?f??e?? toward Route 62
2. Continue onto Pros Athina/???? ????a
3. Continue onto Attiki Odos/?tt??? ?d??/Route 62
Continue to follow Attiki Odos/Route 62
4. Take exit K2 to merge onto Attiki Odos/Route 6/E94 toward ??e?s??a/Elefsina/????a/Athina
Partial toll road
5. Take exit 8 for 1/E75 toward Lamia/?aµ?a/Pireas/?e??a???
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Peiraias/?e??a??? and merge onto Route 1/E75
Continue to follow E75
7. Take the exit on the left toward Leoforos Athinon/?e?f???? ??????
8. Keep right at the fork and merge onto Leoforos Athinon/?e?f???? ??????
9. Turn right onto Thermopylon/Te?µ?p???? (signs for ????p???/Akropolis/T?se??/Thisio/?d. ?e??a???/Peiraios Ave.)
10. Continue onto Agion Asomaton/????? ?s?µ?t??
11. Turn left onto Tournavitou/?????aß?t??
Destination will be on the left
12, Assomaton st.,
Psirri, Thission, 105 53 Athens
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Athens? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Athens in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.