The Cidade Maravilhosa Hostel is a member of Hostelling International (HI) where you will find modern facilities, comfort, everything according to the standards of hygiene and cleanliness, and all necessary infrastructure to stay.
Recreation area with barbecue, sauna steam and hydro-spa, all rooms with private bathroom, living room equipped with TV, DVD player, stereo system, computer connected to the Internet and telephone, equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove and microwave; laundry with washing machine, board and iron.
Bed linen and bath, lock, breakfast and free internet, all included in the daily rate.
The Cidade Maravilhosa Hostel is the better located youth hostel from HI network, in Rio de Janeiro. It is in the neighborhood of Gloria, near the Marina da Gloria and Aterro do Flamengo, and the hostel is really close to Lapa, Santa Teresa and the cultural and commercial center of Rio. It is the beginning of the southern area of the city and still provides easy access to major sights as Corcovado / Christ Redeemer, Sugar Loaf, Arches of Lapa, Cathedral and the most beautiful beaches in the region.
NEW YEAR & CARNIVAL CONDITIONS
- New Year: The minimun stay is 3 days. The value of the package of the day 30/12 to 01/01/2011 is R$450,00.
- Carnival: The minimum stay is 5 days. The value of the package of the day 04/03/2011 to 09/03/2011 is R$750,00
- After 10% deposit paid online, pay 40% before arrival by international transfer.
- In case of cancellation of reservation until 30 days before the date set, we will return the full value.
- In case of no show or late cancellation, we do not return the money.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Rio de Janeiro? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Rio de Janeiro in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.