Rooms are very average, but i guess you get what you pay for.
we booked 3 nights buy only stayed 1 night.the bed is not comfortable anf is very noisy .so we changed the hotel next days.
Positive points : good value for money, good location. Quite spacious room, with windows. TV. Quiet place.
To be improved : staff is nice in overall, but could smile more. There is an internet access, but not free (other places have it included for a similar price). As there is no breakfast served and no restaurant there, it would be nice to at least have the possibility to make coffee, either in the room with a little kettle or in the lobby. Room was cleaned daily during the first 2 nights and not any more after that, we don t know why. Was not a big deal, but we had to empty our small bathroom bin, ask for toilet paper etc...
able to walk anywhere if not to hot. central. good value for money. clean and friendly. Good Indian food one block same street towards river. Tuk-tuk and moto outside hotel. Cheap beer hall (50c) in 115 st.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Problems I had:
1. They failed to honor the rate I reserved under (and as I was backpacking, I had no way to print the emailed reservation). Now it was not a big deal of money - your fee was $3.20 or something - and the rate went up $2.00 on one night. But it was not honest. I accept the blame of not having the printed receipt.
2. Room was advertised as having AC, which is why I stayed there. There were 2 fans instead.
3. One of the fans made a huge amount of noise; they said they would fix it, and didn't. I took it apart and fixed it.
4. There was mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. Not a little, either.
5. The handle to the water for the shower falls off. No hot water, which was fine anyways.
6. The drain in the bathroom for the shower water was clogged and drained only over a matter of hours (hence see 4).
And as a personal item, the pillows were fossilized in the Cretaceous.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
#34, Street 111 Sangkat Boueng Pralit Khan 7 Makara
Spring Guesthouse is one of the best budget options in Phnom Penh. With its professional management, thoughtful service and well-equipped rooms it offers real value for money.
Set in a modern and new building, our guest house offers a pleasant welcome with a hall equipped with TV, vendor machines, newspapers, etc. The rooms are exquisitely decorated with wood and hanging curtains.
All rooms are the same size and have a bathroom, a window and a TV with 60 cable channels. Room prices vary depending on whether you choose fan or air-con, and hot or cold water. But budgeteers will be pleased by the cheap laundry service, helpful advice and tour-booking services.
The prices range from $6 to $12 (single, double, air conditioned or hot water, as per selection).
-Single/Double /Twin Room Fan : 6.00USD
- Single/Double Room with Fan : 7.00USD
- Single/Double Room with Fan and Hot shower : 9.00USD
- Single/Double Room with Air-con and Hot shower :12.00USD
- Twin Room with Fan : 7.00USD
- Twin Room with fan and Hot shower : 9.00USD
- Twin Room with Air-con and Hot shower : 12.00USD
All room rate charge per room and Include the VAT (Government Tax)
Spring Guest house has 47 rooms with either fans or air-con, hot / cold Shower , cable TV, and complementary bottle of water .
Free Internet and wifi in the rooms.
Spring Guest house is located near the Germany Embassy on the 111 street about 500meter from Ouressey Market.The location, just off Monivong Blvd, the city's main drag, is central
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 70% for this property is based on ratings provided by 43 guests.