Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Plaza de la Merced
In the historic centre of Valencia, you can have a suite with all the necessary commodities. Large windows flood rooms with light. We offer 6 apartments in the same building.
Our apartments can accommodate up to 2 people in each apartment, ideally for families or a group of friends.
Our apartments are comprised of:
- TV, satellite (Languages: Spanish, English, German, French), stereo
* Bedrooms: 1
- 2 Single beds, 1 Sofa bed double, 1 Auxiliary bed.
* Open plan kitchen (vitro ceramic):
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee machine, Toaster.
- 1 Bathrooms with bathtub, 1 Toilets.
- 2 Floor, Elevator, Iron, Internet, 45 Property sqm, admitted animals with weight up to 2 Kg, central heating, air conditioning in the whole property.
Extra costs at destination:
- Bed linen: Included (change each 7 days) - Final cleaning: Included
- Breakage deposit: Included - Towels: Included (change each 3 days)
- Extra beds: Included - Internet: Included
- Heating: Included - Air conditioning: Included
In Apartments Valencia we want your stay in our city to be as rewarding as possible, so we offer you a number of services that may be useful.
We can arrange leisure and relaxation in the city: from spa appointments, sailing trips, car rental, visits to the lagoon or buggy rides ... For anything you might need you only have to ask us.
We offer complimentary products on arrival (bath gel, shampoo, hand soap) sufficient for your first 24 hours in the city.
After time of booking, please let us know at what time you are arriving because we don't have 24hrs reception.
Cancellation policy in high season dates:
72 hours prior to dates booked.
Instructions from the train station:
Walk straight from the train station towards Plaza Ayuntamiento. Walk past the fountain (leaving it to his right hand) until you get to Citibank. Here the street is divided into four, take the section of the left (Avenida Maria Cristina). Turn left at the first street (Calle Calabazas) and then to the left you will see a square, you will be in the Plaza de la Merced. We are in the Plaza de la Merced number 3.
Instructions from the bus station:
Take bus no. 8 out of the bus station and get off at Plaza de la Reina. You will see McDonalds on your right. Walk straight on Calle San Vicente, at the end turn right on Avenida Maria Cristina, cross the street and turn left onto Calabazas, immediately to the left will be in Plaza de la Merced. We are in the Plaza de la Merced number 3.
Instructions from the airport:
If you arrive at Valencia airport between 05.30 and 23.00 the best way to get to the apartments is taking the subway which takes you directly opposite the train station (North Station). Go to line 3 (red) and get off at stop Xàtiva (after quitting A. Guimerà). From there, follow our instructions from the train station. A single ticket costs 1.30 euros and takes about 20 minutes.
If arriving outside these hours, you have to take a taxi which will cost approximately 15 to 20 euros and take about 15 minutes (depending on traffic).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.